Russell 21-Mar-18
StickFlicker 21-Mar-18
WV Mountaineer 21-Mar-18
nvgoat 21-Mar-18
Shug 21-Mar-18
drycreek 21-Mar-18
nvgoat 25-Mar-18
21-Mar-18
I've got a 2005 parker buckhunter that I am replacing the sights and quiver on.what are some good made in USA ones for the 50 dollar range? Quiver will hold easton axis

21-Mar-18
I've got a 2005 parker buckhunter that I am replacing the sights and quiver on.what are some good made in USA ones for the 50 dollar range? Quiver will hold easton axis

21-Mar-18
$50 range will put you into the Apex category for a quiver and Truglo for a sight.

21-Mar-18

Buck Watcher's Link
Very nice sight - Made in USA (WI) - Machined Aluminum - $50-70 Pro Hunter Sights.

21-Mar-18
Consider searching eBay for used Montana Black Gold sights. Still carry their lifetime warranty.

Same for a used quiver. Search for a good, used one. Tight Spot?

21-Mar-18

StickFlicker's Link
I expect many will jump on and say a Tight Spot quiver, but they are very expensive. I think the G-5 quiver is an excellent light weight detachable quiver that has a lot of excellent accessory options. The price range is half of the Tight Spot and more inline with your budget. I've been very happy with mine.

21-Mar-18
For the quiver, I’d go G-5 if I ever took it off. Sights looks like the pro hunter. I’m not paying $200 plus dollars for a bow sight. Nor am I paying $140 for a quiver. That’s just me. So I use a trophy taker two piece and a set of try too carbon es’s. God Bless

21-Mar-18
Keep an eye on Camofire.com as they frequently have those items incl Montana Black Gold sights on occasion.

21-Mar-18
Nvgoat I just clicked on this to type exactly what ya said... lol

21-Mar-18
Coontail, sent you a pm.

25-Mar-18
Check Camofire today. Couple options.

• Sitka Gear