Nick Muche 31-Mar-18
Bou'bound 31-Mar-18
Kurt 01-Apr-18
bowonly 01-Apr-18
TEmbry 01-Apr-18
Drnaln 03-Apr-18
mountainman 04-Apr-18
26-Mar-18
Just curious how long it typically takes for entries to appear in the Ethic after being accepted. I submitted a moose shot in 2016 and it still hasn't appeared in the magazine.

I know awhile back they said they were behind in getting entries in the magazine, but I would think a year+ would be enough time to get caught up. Anyone else still waiting?

26-Mar-18
Take the day you received your Official Certificate in the mail with the copy of your score sheet, add 45 days and the next Quarterly P&Y Ethic after those 45 days should have you listed. That's been the result for me over the years. Note I said "after" you've received your certificate.

If you are three months AFTER receiving your Certificate call your measurer or the home office. Additionally, we are due the latest issue of the P&Y Ethic any day.

26-Mar-18
The new one is online according an email I got however it's not on the site yet.

26-Mar-18
I think a bunch of entries that were entered near the end of the 2016 calendar year never showed up in the Ethic but made the new record book, at least that was the case with a couple of mine.

26-Mar-18
Thanks Charlie. It's been a year or so since I got the certificate. The whole process this time has been a cluster. I'm quite sure this will be the last animal I ever enter.

Kurt, yes the process started in late 2016. There were some issues with the measuring and it finally got "approval" early 2017.

26-Mar-18
Jason, Your animal should have appeared in The Ethic issue following you receiving your certificate. If it didn't happen I apologize and can make it right if you send me the info on the entry. We went through a roller coaster ride the past 2 years and a lot of things were out of our control. We have less distractions now and a board that is moving in the right direction... forward. I hope you will reconsider... Ed F

27-Mar-18
When will the new Ethic be posted online, I got an email saying it was on there but I don't see it.

27-Mar-18
The email says the Spring 2018 Ethic will be in your mailbox soon...and the online digital version will be available shortly thereafter.

28-Mar-18
Any day now... new publisher. Ed F

28-Mar-18
Recieved magazine in PA yesterday

28-Mar-18
GOt mine in the mail two days ago (in MN).

Mark

29-Mar-18
My copy arrived on Tue. (3/27) Good issue- nice work !

30-Mar-18
It's up on-line now.....

31-Mar-18
Great article Kurt!

31-Mar-18
Well done

01-Apr-18
Nick, Thanks! I had more stories to tell but ran up against the word limit.

01-Apr-18
Now I am looking forward to the polar bear issue, Kurt!!

01-Apr-18
Still waiting on mine up in Alaska, one of the few magazines I actually take the time to read

03-Apr-18
Finally got my issue. Magazine is smaller then previous issues & paper is terrible. Still like to read it but quality of printing went way down!

04-Apr-18
Still haven't received mine in TN.

• Sitka Gear