stick n string 04-Apr-18
TD 04-Apr-18
drycreek 04-Apr-18
Native Okie 04-Apr-18
Ward's Outfitters 05-Apr-18
TD 05-Apr-18
LINK 05-Apr-18
04-Apr-18
I want to be prepared in case of an alien invasion and would like to see Vortex BHs alien kills

Anyone?

04-Apr-18
Bwahaha! The most dangerous game!

04-Apr-18
He He He!!!

04-Apr-18
I’ve got a few but the CIA won’t let me share the photos currently. Shot them just outside of area 54, public land, DIY. One was a big sum beach.

04-Apr-18
Illegal aliens?

04-Apr-18
Native

Should I use a guide?

04-Apr-18
Possibly.... you can find yourself in hairy situations down there. You might reach out to Wards and see if they offer a hunt in that area.

04-Apr-18
Awesome Native Okie.....that tag's harder to draw than the VV or VC!

04-Apr-18
Native okie, if you would have saved those Alien points for 61 he probably would have made book! Alien point creep is a real bitch though!

—jim

04-Apr-18
They should have no problem slicing and dicing an alien. At least based off several other threads endorsing the product.

04-Apr-18

04-Apr-18
To be honest, i thought this was actually a legit thread started by ward's......

04-Apr-18
Build the wall

04-Apr-18
Killed a few martians and a couple WR WTs with em. No pics though. Oh yeah, I wacked a few ghosts as well

04-Apr-18

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
I shot this one with the orange 4” 225 grain titanium ferul. It was like throwing a chainsaw through him. Blood was spewing all over the place for the first 250 yards.

04-Apr-18
I dunno Link, back of the head is a little droopy there. I'm not sayin' there's something fishy about the situation, i'm just sayin'....

04-Apr-18
I know the guys who’s brothers best friends second cousin knows the alien warden that measured him before it was mounted! Totally legit!

—jim

04-Apr-18

Ward's Outfitters's embedded Photo
Ward's Outfitters's embedded Photo
LOL I knew it was just a matter of time. Oh and by the way we don't hunt aliens, we hunt Chupacabras

04-Apr-18
Scoot, It's a lot like a snipe hunt. Same tactics. ;-)

04-Apr-18
Jeez, here I was wondering if they were issuing tags for illegal aliens down there in AZ...

04-Apr-18
Treeline, if they did, you can bet that they "dont stand a chance w/ vortex"!!

04-Apr-18
Ya'll are gonna be in deep stuff when Bigfoot finds out about this..........

04-Apr-18
Target rich environment for aliens down here guys. Just get around the Rio Bravo and look toward the south bank.....

04-Apr-18
Glad you could see the humor, Steven.

05-Apr-18
Native Okie Yes of course I can see the humor, Just wait until we get a few videos done LOL.

05-Apr-18
Aliens tend to be soft with little bone structure and I'm guessing don't cling to life very hard.... not much of a test....

This does just beg the question....... Can they take out a zombie?

Yeah, maybe cut a heart in half... but half might still be enough for zombies to keep on truckin'.... they all have blood trails normally, some theirs, some from others..... I'm no expert, but where is their kill zone?

Would seem to be an an effective zombie head? As good as most others. Rages might not front deploy well on rotting flesh.....

Hey, they work on turkeys I've seen.... and they are known to come back to life.....

05-Apr-18

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
TD to kill a zombie with a heart shot you need a cedar stake(arrow). FMJ’s do not work on Zombies.

When I shot this one he was wounded but still very strong. A cedar shaft and the monster 6” cut with the green kryptonite polymer tip is a wicked setup for zombies. Remember only a heart shot will do.

• Sitka Gear