Buffalo1 25-Apr-18
Reflex 26-Apr-18
Bigpizzaman 26-Apr-18
Bigpizzaman 26-Apr-18
SteveB 28-Apr-18
Fuzzy 30-Apr-18
Skippy 30-Apr-18
25-Apr-18
I just wanted to thank Ron/ Bear Track for helping me with an issue my father had. Due to some stupid decisions early in his life my father has not been able to enter Canada. Being from Michigan this proved to be a PITA as we had many relatives heading up for fishing and hunting adventures on an annual basis. Thanks to Ron we were put in touch with the people we needed to finally make a Canada fishing trip an option for my father and I. The reason I felt a need to thank Ron was we talked about this knowing pretty full well that I wasn't speaking to him as a potential client, but just as someone looking for advice. This site is a great resource and I appreciate all of the help and wisdom I've acquired here.

25-Apr-18
Your comments are a text book example that good people still exist in this world and are willing to help others. Very kind and thoughtful of Ron. Your kindness was not overlooked nor will it be forgotten.

26-Apr-18
Ron is a stand-up guy! After you get your fishing trip out of the way, head up and shoot a bear with him! :)

26-Apr-18
Ron is the Man!

26-Apr-18
Ron is the Man!

28-Apr-18
No surprise at all...a top shelf guy in all regards!

30-Apr-18
Bear Track/Ron has been a super guy, very helpful, to me for years. Sound advice, and respectful. I've never hunted with him, but I certainly hope to someday soon.

30-Apr-18
Ron & Janine good folks that's for sure!!

• Sitka Gear