Xbowdoctor95 30-Apr-18
7mm08 30-Apr-18
LBshooter 30-Apr-18
Fuzzy 30-Apr-18
Inshart 03-May-18
scentman 03-May-18
Hoyt59 06-May-18
29-Apr-18
God only knows... like the Duke said... "life is hard, it's even harder when your stupid".

29-Apr-18
It’s a kid

29-Apr-18
You never know, one good thing is they look none the worst for the wear. Some folks are just piain stupid!! Hopefully they get snagged and pulled through or maybe they dart them and remove them. Shawn

29-Apr-18
13 to 19 year old without any guidance or supervision and access to a bow.

29-Apr-18
Twisted little bastard whoever they are. I bet they kick puppies and kill kittens too.

29-Apr-18
Yup, probably some dumb kid.

29-Apr-18
Good on Oregon bowhunters for offering a reward.

29-Apr-18
Most likely a teenager with a psychotic streak from a rural area, the culmination of years of crappy parenting and terrible judgement, mixed in with some swill alcohol and a spotlight.

29-Apr-18
Of course, the answer would be to ban bows.

29-Apr-18
Probably those folks in the tire commercial that shoot a tire with the "razor sharp broadhead" that is clearly a field tip.

29-Apr-18
Don't be so sure it is a kid, lots of older idiots out there too!! Shawn

29-Apr-18
Could be two shooters, as there are two different arrows. If they are "kids" they are big enough to know better; If the arrows fit their bows, they have a long draw length. I bet they are just white trash, fairly young, without much decent parenting. Disgusting & puts us all in a bad light with the usual suspects.

30-Apr-18
It looks to me like it's photo shopped. And it's FOX Entertainment...... Not trying to pluck political strings, but if it's truly happening it's sick.... There were like 5 guys from my high school who got caught dragging deer behind snowmobiles.... Don't ask me how they roped em' but they were some twisted SOB's.

30-Apr-18
Somebody needs to drag them behind snowmobiles for a while. Sick bass-turds. If I were king, they would rot in jail for life. What kind of sicko drags an animal on purpose? Truly sick, twisted worthless waste of oxygen slime bags.

30-Apr-18
Buddy of mine was hunting public and had a spike walk in with an arrow stuck in the back of his head, he shot it and took it out of its misery. Not only dumb kids take head shots with arrows.

30-Apr-18
A psychopathis type of idiot. Seriously, this person is going to be real trouble eventually. I hope he/she is apprehended, and gets institutionalized, and soon!

03-May-18
Makes you wonder if it's an anti-hunter, looking for press time / ink.

03-May-18
The same type of idiot that would go out of his way to run over a turtle crossing the road... yea, that kind of idiot!

06-May-18

• Sitka Gear