BOWUNTR 03-May-18
bowhuntbob 03-May-18
BOWUNTR 03-May-18
Charlie Rehor 03-May-18
Mark Watkins 03-May-18
Bowman 03-May-18
hogthief 04-May-18
03-May-18
Why does it take so long to get trophy score returned. I'm going on month six. It was never this long of a wait!

03-May-18
It's been about an 8 week turnaround. Did you call the office? PM me your info and I'll check into it. Ed F

03-May-18
there could be a math error by the scorer.

03-May-18
I checked... it was sent back to the measurer for corrections in the middle of December. Missing info from the hunter and measurer... Staff is contacting the measurer today. Sorry for the delay. Most of our delays are incomplete entries. It's amazing how this happens when all the entry requirements are written on every score form. It delays the process and causes a whole lot more work. Again, Robert sorry for the delay. Ed F

03-May-18
Looks like I Screwed up my paper work and with that I would like to apologize to Ed fanchin and everyone at Pope and Young

03-May-18
No problem Robert, we'll get it squared away. Congrats and thanks for supporting P&Y. Ed F

03-May-18
Well handled all around gents.

03-May-18
X2 Charlie. P&Y is our bread and butter to long term sustainability (and growth) of our lifestyle!

Mark

03-May-18
I had the same problem with a mistake that the scorer made and now it has been 1 yr 6 months so I have given up . I figure I donated the entry fee money.

04-May-18
Don't give up. You did the hard part, you killed an adult wild animal with a sharp stick. Now make sure the beans get counted. Sometimes the unpaid, volunteer scorers need some pushes and help. Good luck.

• Sitka Gear