moosenelson 19-May-18
moosenelson 19-May-18
Cheesehead Mike 22-May-18
greg simon 22-May-18
Destroyer350 22-May-18
grubby 22-May-18
deernut 22-May-18
19-May-18
Getting to be that time...Scouting and fly fishing? Looking for a lightweight frying pan, 8” or so...Have seen the GSI types, any others to look at?

19-May-18
Aluminum foil.

19-May-18
titanium

19-May-18
Bugaboo cook set, just carry the skillet and handle.

19-May-18
Yeah, Z have done the AF, but with no fires it won’t work well on the JetBoil...And I don’t like theirs! :-)

19-May-18
The jiffy pop thing sounds like trouble.

19-May-18
^^^ Lol!!!

Interesting though....

19-May-18
Evernew Titanium frying pan. I believe the 8" pan is like 4.5 ounces or less. Shawn

19-May-18
Go to restaurant supply store and buy a carbon steel skillet. Cost is about $10-20and after u season it a couple times it will be mostly non stick. Tough pan, use metal utensils and light weight maybe 5oz or less.

19-May-18

moosenelson's embedded Photo
moosenelson's embedded Photo
Ok i suck at american measurements. 13.5oz, 6"pan.was silver when purchased, seasoned a couple times on bbq and voila.

22-May-18

Cheesehead Mike's Link
Hard to beat the Coleman aluminum mess kit for cheap and lightweight. I sometimes use the pot and cup only for elk hunting spike camp.

22-May-18
I use the same type is Mike's link. Super light and cheap. Not the most durable but I get a few seasons out of one.

22-May-18

Destroyer350's Link
I use an Ozark Trail 9in pan. Not sure on the weight but seems pretty lightweight. One of the nice things is the handle folds up into the pan and it's $6.83 at Wal-Mart! I have gotten a few seasons out of mine and I hope to get a few more.

22-May-18
I go to dollar general and spend $10 on a 8" non stick skillet. I remove the handle and use one I made that's removable.

22-May-18
Non-stick titanium frying pan. The Calphalon brand produces very high-quality pan and ceramic cookware. You will get the lifetime warranty with the product purchase. You will find here popular Calphalon ceramic cookware sets list. Remember, Non-stick is an important feature to consider where buying this type cookware.

• Sitka Gear