deerslayer 31-May-18
elkmtngear 31-May-18
kota-man 31-May-18
t-roy 31-May-18
Z Barebow 31-May-18
Rut Nut 01-Jun-18
31-May-18

Rut Nut's Link
Sounds like he is taking back his turf! ;-)

31-May-18
While I am sorry that that family lost their dog, it is good news for those of us in VA that like the unlimited coyote season. It is likely that in the future we'll see more restrictive coyote seasons, I just hope it isn't soon.

31-May-18
Why more restrictive seasons? If coyotes are expanding their range.................

31-May-18
"Small dogs can be attractive to coyotes because they resemble rabbits, police say. "

BS. Like RutNut said. Canines see other canines (fox/dogs, no matter the size) as competition. Best way to take care of competition is eliminate them. When will city folks understand that coyote did what coyotes instinctually do. Wolves do the same thing for the same reasons to coyotes or lion hounds.

31-May-18
Rut nut you're being too logical. I can see the time that city people want to protect coyotes just like they want to protect wolves. I hope that I'm wrong, but I'm not.

31-May-18

31-May-18
I lick my chops when the logic smacks the citiot libs in the face. "But I need to protect my doggie." "But you need to protect the coyotes." Well which one is it going to be sister? My .204 is waiting for an answer.

31-May-18
Citiots ? That's a new one for me ! I liked TBM's term: "concrete walkers". :-)

31-May-18
LOL @ Apauls.....

31-May-18

elkmtngear's embedded Photo
elkmtngear's embedded Photo
I had an outdoor cat for 15 years...he was a badass! Killed baby jackrabbits, full grown ground squirrels and gray squirrels. Kept the mice and rats down everywhere.

Something finally got him this weekend...I found the attack site on my driveway (blood and cat hair). Lion or Coyote, I've seen both on trailcam on my property over the Years.

Gonna be hard to replace him. He would walk around my archery range with my Wife and I like a dog, sit back with us in between targets while we shoot.

31-May-18
“If you come face to face with a coyote, wave your arms and jump up and down”...That advice NEVER works when I’m calling them.

31-May-18
You’re suppose to wave your arms and jump up and down AFTER you’ve come face to face with them, kota!

31-May-18
I think most of the "facts" from this story came from interviewing the Roadrunner.

01-Jun-18
Elkstabber- yeah, I should not have been thinking so logically! ;-)

I hear you- if some of the citiots had their way, we'd have Mt. Lions re-introduced in the East too!

• Sitka Gear