Kodiak 13-Jun-18
Native Okie 13-Jun-18
Treeline 13-Jun-18
Copey 13-Jun-18
Paul@thefort 13-Jun-18
Rut Nut 14-Jun-18
smarba 14-Jun-18
13-Jun-18
Looking g for ideas on carrying bow on mountain bike to get back deep in public land. I know handle bar racks work just looking for something different

13-Jun-18
Bow sling.

13-Jun-18
there is a bow rack that attaches behind your seat. i can't remember the company offhand. i use it for the national forest roads in new mexico

13-Jun-18
Handle bar bow holder.

I've used one for 20+ years on closed logging roads.

13-Jun-18
Bow sling.

13-Jun-18
Does Colorado’s law about casing your bow or rifle apply to mountain bikes? Is there a hard case that can be attached to a bike or does this require hauling a bike trailer?

13-Jun-18
Strap it to your backpack. I couldn't imagine putting my bow on handle bars. Too much shaking for me

13-Jun-18
No Colorado law requiring a bow to be cased on bike. I agree with Copey, bow on handle bars, too much shaking. I attach mine to my back back but one has to be careful not to take a spill. I tried a bow sling but it gets in the way while steering and peddling as it seems to slips around to the front..

14-Jun-18
I would use one of the daypacks specifically made to hold a bow. No way would I use a sling or have it mounted to any part of the bike. I have the Cabelas rifle/bow pack and it holds my bow very securely.

14-Jun-18
Lash to backpack. Strapped to the bike too much vibration and more likely for damage from a crash.

• Sitka Gear