stick n string 27-Jun-18
Grunter 28-Jun-18
GhostBird 28-Jun-18
Buffalo1 28-Jun-18
wildwilderness 28-Jun-18
drycreek 28-Jun-18
BTM 29-Jun-18
25-Jun-18
I have a couple of items for sale on the Classified section. I have been receiving some strange emails for this person regarding the purchase of these items. I visit Bowsite fairly often and I just don't recognize this name. Does anyone know of or about this person?

Tks

25-Jun-18
If you think it's wrong or shady....it probaly is.

25-Jun-18
Me too. I had a pair of Crispi boots I wanted to sell, and this guy wanted my home address in the worst way. He said his 'shipper' would come to my home to pick them up. Ahhhh....nope. That ain't happening. I figured when I pressed him and told him he needed to send me his shipping address, I wouldn't hear from him again. And - I haven't. Trust your gut this guy is probably looking to case your home and help himself to your gear when you're not around.

25-Jun-18
Thanks for everyone’s feedback. We’ve got this rat “patterned”.

Think he is a cull buck !

Others need to have heads up.

25-Jun-18
Three magic words: Cash up front. (And REAL money, not some BS check that bounces a week after you've shipped your stuff.)

25-Jun-18
In the past I’ve used Ebay to buy and sell. Never had an issue

25-Jun-18

25-Jun-18
Any time they say they will send a truck or send their transporter and send you a check for what you’re selling plus shipping fees that they want you to give to the trucker it is a scam !!! Any time you accept any kind of check ..cashiers or certified check it could be a fake one and you are responsible for it. A rep from eBay told me they so good at making false checks the bank can’t even tell. Cash Only !!!

25-Jun-18
I received a fake check in a similar situation but the name of the bank on the check was spelled wrong. Red Flagged that one.

25-Jun-18
I received emails from same said individual about some cams I had for sale. Deleted.

25-Jun-18
He’ll send you a picture worth 10k. For your efforts send him back 5k through Walmart.

25-Jun-18
Most likely kin to Rowdy Dowdy. Be extremely cautious.

25-Jun-18
Never had an issue using paypal.

25-Jun-18
I have !

25-Jun-18
Well I think we have clearly exposed the rat. I will also share his name and shenanigans on some popular website where hunters sell & trade items.

I always enjoy helping a crook/scam artist out !!

Beware of your surroundings at all times !!

25-Jun-18
Greg, send him my email, maybe I can sell him some hogs. I have a couple that have been in a pile about three weeks now in 90* heat. His "transporter" can just bring a bucket and a barrel, they aughta be liquid by now !

25-Jun-18
It would be great to bait him and then beat the crap out of him and dump him in a hole.

26-Jun-18
the give away on the scam is when they ask if you still have the item and offer to send check, etc..............

tell them you are getting a lot of requests and the price has gone up to X, are they still interested? they will say yes.

I did it with bow once. sell for $500 and the guy wanted it. I said I would do the deal his way but the price was now up to $10,000. he said he would still do it. unreal.

26-Jun-18
Bou,

He knew how to recognize that pearl and he had to have it !!

27-Jun-18
"It would be great to bait him and then beat the crap out of him and dump him in a hole."

Good plan until the transporter shows up and it's Jason Statham!

27-Jun-18
Darren Rowden has struck back! He put the IRS on me.

Yes, I got a call from them today from Washington DC . I was informed that I was a suspect with 4 litigations against me as I had evaded taxes from 2012-2017 and I owed $7880 in back taxes, legal shares and late fees. I gave them Darren Rowden, my accountant, email address and told them to contact him. He would be more than happy to write them a check!

27-Jun-18
Way to Buffalo them...;^)

28-Jun-18
Buffalo that is fricken hilarious!!! I really hate these scammers

28-Jun-18
Good work Greg... hahahaha

28-Jun-18
I’m also holding on to the “IRS phone number” for future scammer use.

These people deserve each other!

28-Jun-18
Happens all the time on Craig's List as well. Must make money off of it or they wouldn't try so hard.

28-Jun-18
LOL at Greg ! Way to go !

29-Jun-18
LOL Boreal!

• Sitka Gear