JB 10-Jul-18
Jaquomo 11-Jul-18
rattling_junkie 11-Jul-18
BC 11-Jul-18
Paul@thefort 11-Jul-18
Billyvanness 11-Jul-18
rallison 11-Jul-18
09-Jul-18
Sunday Morning was 48 degrees. This morning was 49 degrees. Fellas, this makes me dream of bow season!

09-Jul-18
Dang near everything makes me dream of bowhuntn :)

09-Jul-18
Yes it does.

09-Jul-18
It was 105 here on Saturday, but I know watcha mean. A cool morning always kicks me into full rut

09-Jul-18
Most everything here as well. But, when it is mid 90's in the shade with 90% humidity, its hard to focus. :^)

09-Jul-18
"Dang near everything makes me dream of bowhuntn :)"

^^^^this^^^^

09-Jul-18
It's been warm in MN after April. May, June and July have been above normal for sure. I hate it.

09-Jul-18
Stay cool Justin. It's comin' !

09-Jul-18
53 days and a wake up.....

09-Jul-18
After a parched last half of May, and all of June, we are finally getting rain here in ETexas. Too late for my beans and peas, but maybe the clover will kick up a little. Regardless, it's not in the high nineties the last couple weeks, and that's a good thing.

09-Jul-18
4 Days in CA and cool 101 degrees. Gonna cool down to 79 for opening day. Yippeee.. Maybe the ticks will freeze.

09-Jul-18
Can't wait, heat wave here in Manitoba, maybe put new strings on the elk and moose killer day and start the tuning

10-Jul-18
I can echo 12 Yards’ feelings. Too damn hot here in MN. Hard to practice when the gnats are swimming in your sweat...

11-Jul-18
It's been in the 40s many mornings at my place, and when it feels like September the sap starts flowing..

11-Jul-18
It’s fishing season, hunting can wait.

11-Jul-18
Been pretty hot in the northeast but I know what you mean. Love it when we get those cool mornings at the end of August.

11-Jul-18
I just biked 22 miles and my butt is burning. Just like elk hunting the mountains, ie, it is feeling good. my best, Paul

11-Jul-18

Billyvanness 's embedded Photo
Billyvanness 's embedded Photo
Took this out my window this morning....really looking forward to bulls keeping me up all night

11-Jul-18
I'm just a lowly Wisconsin whitetail hunter who's number one spot is in the Wisconsin River flood plains. Jungle like tangled vegetation, and any summer scouting requires a machete to chop your way through the mosquitoes! They are seriously bad in those thick, standing water lowlands. It's not uncommon to see deer bust outa there in mid day and roll around in the river...I never would've believed it if I hadn't seen it...lol. I don't know how thr critters can take it.

Anyway, I won't venture in there until after a hard, killing frost...so I save that honey hole for pre-rut and beyond.

Recently retired, so I'm really amped up for unlimited time to hammer the rut!

• Sitka Gear