Contributors to this thread:
buc i 313 10-Jul-18
deaver25btb 10-Jul-18
Mule Power 11-Jul-18
BULELK1 11-Jul-18
dakotaduner 11-Jul-18
buc i 313 11-Jul-18
10-Jul-18
An invitation is extended to all Bowsite Members, who may wish to attend a "Life Celebration of Kelly Harris."

The family of Kelly Harris, is having a "Celebration of Kelly's Life" and we are hoping as many of Kelly's, Bowsite Buddy's and Friends as possible can attend. To be there joining his family and friends to share in this occasion from 4 PM to 10 PM. on Saturday 8/11/2018. Food, water, Soda Pop, and some Miller Beer will be provided.

I am going to attempt to post two links the first will give the address of the MIAMI BOAT CLUB located at 6071 Second Street. Miamiville, Ohio. USPO is 6071 Second Street. Loveland, Ohio 45140

The second link will be for the Holliday Inn Express, & Suites Cincinnati Northeast-Milford located at 301 Old Bank Road, Milford, Ohio 45150, where a special rate has been extended to those planning an overnight trip.

I give this above info as I have never attempted to attach a link and not knowing how successful I will be.

The entire "Harris Family" is looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new friend's.

https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/milford/mlfoh/hoteldetail

10-Jul-18

deaver25btb's Link
This should make it a link

11-Jul-18
I’m so sorry to say I’ll be in Wyoming at that time. I told Michele I’ll be there in spirit with Kelly.

11-Jul-18
I wish I could make it from Utah.

Hopefully someone will be able to post some pix of the event.

I still can't believe Kelly is gone and in Heaven.

Good luck, Robb

11-Jul-18
I certainly wish I was anywhere nearby to attend. But I promise to hoist a beer in Kelly’s honor that evening

11-Jul-18
Brandon, Thank you for your link,

Don

• Sitka Gear