altitude sick 21-Jul-18
BTM 21-Jul-18
Trial153 21-Jul-18
Bou'bound 21-Jul-18
PECO 21-Jul-18
Buck Watcher 06-Aug-18
Sling Shot 06-Aug-18
20-Jul-18
Just wanted to give credit to QAD...I had the hunter drop away rest for a few weeks and something happened internally that caused the rest to stay up when shot...anyways, I called them and talked to Dave and he told me to send it and they would either repair it or replace it.

That was Tuesday, July 10th...I got my brand new rest today on the 20th..only thing it costed me was to ship it to them...giving credit where its due!

21-Jul-18
My QAD froze up also. Unfortunately it was during a 3D shoot. Switched to a Ripcord. Shot that for a couple years. Then after buying the quietest bow in 2018 the rest was the loudest thing on the bow. A metallic click at the shot. Now I’m using a Hamskea limb drive. Very quiet. Not silent but very quiet for a mechanical device. And hopefully more reliable.

21-Jul-18
QAD sent me a replacement rest (no BS, no questions asked) when mine acted up. Good for them!

21-Jul-18
Stay clear of the hunter model if your looking for reliability. Seen a lot of issues with them. The HQX of the other hand been very solid.

21-Jul-18
Trial is right on. The hunter is a marginal unit. Low end of the line. The qdx is a totally different piece at a totally different quality level

21-Jul-18
That is awesome they stand behind their product, but also why I shoot a WB and don't take the chance on a drop away.

06-Aug-18
I too had great luck with QAD CS. They replaced 3 failed rests before I bought a different brand.

06-Aug-18
I have been shooting one for years and had zero problems.

• Sitka Gear