onX Hunt 08-Aug-18
SixLomaz 08-Aug-18
Charlie Rehor 08-Aug-18
Whocares 08-Aug-18
Brotsky 08-Aug-18
07-Aug-18

Butcher's embedded Photo
Butcher's embedded Photo
Anyone having problems with clarity of on on maps with iPhone? Below is mine using iPhone with latest update. Using a pc is a whole lot clearer. Anyone else have this?

07-Aug-18
Yep, same problem with mine. Driving me nuts. I've been flipping back and forth between OnX and google earth.

07-Aug-18
Mine is fine. Received an updated chip a month ago with some ownership updates.

07-Aug-18

08-Aug-18

onX Hunt's embedded Photo
onX Hunt's embedded Photo
I pulled up the same area on our Web Map. I understand what you mean and the imagery that is available on the Web Map will be updated onto mobile devices within the next couple of weeks so you will see that clearer imagery across the onX platforms.

08-Aug-18
Any discount codes? The RANDY code is expired. What GPS unit do you recommend for 100% compatibility?

08-Aug-18

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
First estimate was it would be fixed 7/27 but it’s been dragging out since then. The problem is with the apps. My Unit is snow on the app.

08-Aug-18
I have a Garmin 450T for a number of years. Really like it. Touch screen. Works great. I've had several lesser Garmins over quite a few years and just kept upgrading. OnX works fine in this unit. Of course I also have it on my phone with numerous maps saved for use in airplane mode. That works fine also.

08-Aug-18
Charlie, try putting your phone in the oven and melting it off! :-)

• Sitka Gear