Pyrannah 30-Aug-18
Trial153 30-Aug-18
JTreeman 30-Aug-18
Kevin @ Wisconsin 30-Aug-18
caribou77 30-Aug-18
Eric Vaillancourt 30-Aug-18
Knight Archer 31-Aug-18
29-Aug-18
How many outfitters have you hunted with that you found directly as a result of the Bowsite?

9 for me

Quite a resource for some lifelong memories and a couple animals here and there.

29-Aug-18
2 good ones 1 not so much

29-Aug-18
You can't call him an outfitter, but Rock turned me on to a great place to hunt pronghorn on a ranch where he "supervises". Buffalo1 invited me on a javelina hunt with him on the ranch that Rob Kiebler outfits on. Both good places, both great hunts.

29-Aug-18
3 for a total of 5 great hunts.

29-Aug-18
9 for me too. All of them were great hunts.

29-Aug-18
2 for 3 great hunts

29-Aug-18
5 Hunts:

Ken Moody Safaris- Africa; Limcroma Safaris- Africa; Shiloh Ranch- Pigs; Werner Ranch- Antelope; Fair Chase, Ltd- Javelina

29-Aug-18
Two so far. My sixth hunt with one of them this year.

29-Aug-18
One I suppose (only ever gone guided twice). Bought a Coues Hunt at a banquet auction for this past winter, but would have never gone if it wasn’t for Wards reputation on Bowsite as a stand up outfit.

29-Aug-18
What's an 'Outfitter'?

29-Aug-18
BK, it's what you are when you trade hunts for money or other goods. I give you money to hunt so you can cover your expenses for having such a good property. Or...I could trade something with you to go hunt your great spot with you. Like maybe I give you a great hunt on my property and you do likewise. When that happens the person is called an "Outfitter"! That help you out?

29-Aug-18
Thanks for that clarification. I thought it was more like paying for being told where & when to hunt over bait and named animals, with a meal at the end of the day.

29-Aug-18
LOL! You must be talking whitetails in the Midwest?

29-Aug-18
none from bowsite although i have used several.

30-Aug-18

30-Aug-18

30-Aug-18

30-Aug-18
Two for me. Both turned out to be great hunts!!!

30-Aug-18
6 for me. All were outstanding hunts with great outfits.

30-Aug-18
Exclusively DIY, but this is a great resource. Maybe an outfitted hunt in my future.

30-Aug-18
6 that I can recall. All good experiences.

30-Aug-18
0. ;)

30-Aug-18
2 mountain goat hunts with Babine Guides and in a few more days I'll try Rocking R Ranch for the first time.

30-Aug-18
1 and it was the worst hunt (if you could call it that) that I have ever been on. Only good thing is that I have saved many other from suffering the same by letting them know about it before they booked that hunt.

30-Aug-18
1 for 1 bad hunt

30-Aug-18
Only 3 directly from bowsite. Two were excellent and one was just average.

30-Aug-18
I think 8-9 directly from bowsite and some others around the way of bowsite. Some good, and some not as good. But none I would call really bad.

—jim

30-Aug-18
We've only been on three hunts with outfitters we've found on the Bowsite, but that's only because we've only been able to take time off from the ranch three times in 19 years (and the last hunt was solo because we can't both leave the ranch at the same time. That being said, we've been truly blessed to have met hundreds of good people whom have come to hunt hogs with us during that time. Bowsiters are a special breed of hunter, being a cut above most and in fact many have become lifelong friends through this virtual camp! We look forward to forging many more new friendships in the future. - Cheryl, Matt and Kai

30-Aug-18
5 different outfitters. All were outstanding fun hunts.

Even though I am an introvert I love meeting other bowsiters. I have yet to meet one that wasn't an ok dude.

Although there was one that was a little high strung, (super high strung) but still a good dude.

30-Aug-18
2. Jack Hume Adventures and Mike's Outfitting. Both delivered exactly as promised. With great results. I will be posting on my experience with Mike and my moose hunt in the next few days.

30-Aug-18
Mike's Outfitting 3x Skinner Creek Bowen and Lewis Ward's Outfitters Melorani I am sure there are others but I can’t think of them at the moment.

31-Aug-18
I've used several outfitters from the outfitter list on Bowsite. Only had issues with one.

• Sitka Gear