JL 31-Aug-18
petedrummond 31-Aug-18
Backpack Hunter 31-Aug-18
newfi1946moose 31-Aug-18
drycreek 31-Aug-18
30-Aug-18

petedrummond's embedded Photo
petedrummond's embedded Photo
A lot of gander mountains have been re purposed now known as Gander Outdoors. I stopped at the one in Duluth and it was great. Floorwalkers on you immediately to help out. Really good inventory and variety. Picked up lots of good stuff. Got a couple of good st. Croix musky rods for under a hundred bucks on the way to my lake of the woods musky trip in August. Huge lure selections and lots of outdoor gear. All too brands and wide selection of rods. New one opening this year in Springfield I'll. Google for store locations. Lots of camping gear planned too. Dicks will not be able to compete. Caught this one on third cast with new rod.

30-Aug-18
Haha

Any broadheads?

30-Aug-18
I had to run down help at ours. They're owned by Camping World now. It is said that the owner stated that he wouldn't care if any Trump supporters spend a dime in his stores.

30-Aug-18
If you get a Good Sam Club membership, you get 10% off anything in GO....including ammo.

30-Aug-18
Nice Musky Pete !!!

30-Aug-18

CPAhunter's Link
Pete, I live just north of Duluth. I need a bowsiters welcome sign at the end of my road. It'd be great to meet some of you guys. Next time going through Duluth you should make the trek over to Marine General for all your fishing needs. If you ever want to fish Lake Superior give me a shout. I work PT as a first mate on my friends' charter boats.

30-Aug-18
Thx

30-Aug-18
What town cook?

30-Aug-18
I see where you are I never go that way. Only on 53 to international falls. Duluth on the cliff is a nightmare pulling a boat. However I did guide on the gunflint in 1970.

31-Aug-18
If you go up hwy 53 I’m less than 2 miles off the highway. 25 mins to Gander

31-Aug-18
"It is said that the owner stated that he wouldn't care if any Trump supporters spend a dime in his stores."

I've heard that as well. I'm done with Gander.

31-Aug-18
Windwalker_1, that is what I heard also. So I won't spend money or time there.

31-Aug-18
I said the same thing to Academy stores when they opened a store here and said they sold AR's but kept them in the back room. Will not darken their door.

31-Aug-18
Keepemsharp That's funny because Academy stores in Texas have the ARS STACKED out in the open like cordwood and bulk ammo very near them

Great stores here!!

31-Aug-18
The trump quote is fake news too. He did say Charlottesville protester should stay away . Trump was never mentioned. Fake rumor from an obscure right wing website.

31-Aug-18

JL's Link
""It is said that the owner stated that he wouldn't care if any Trump supporters spend a dime in his stores.""

Go me riled up until I Snoped it. Jury is out for now. The CEO bungled what he said on CNBC and what his correction was. I would need to hear more from the CEO first to know what his context was.

"" Conclusion

Lemonis certainly did not say that anyone who supports or generally agrees with President Trump should not shop at his stores. However, contrary to his own inaccurate descriptions of his CNBC interview, Lemonis did strongly appear to have suggested that anyone who agreed with President Trump’s controversial remarks about the events of 12 August 2017 in Charlottesville, Virginia, should not shop at his stores. ""

31-Aug-18
He dont sell guns to shoot people.

31-Aug-18
Regardless of Lemonis' stance on Trump, I refuse to shop at their stores due to his statements about hunters, and subsequent backpedaling when the outrage began.

31-Aug-18
Academy stores here in Tulsa have ARs stacked just behind the counter. AK-47s, etc.

31-Aug-18
We had a GM, now a Gander. I went by their store the other day on a weekend and the parking lot was empty. I don't think this store will last.

• Sitka Gear