carcus 01-Sep-18
spike78 01-Sep-18
Jaquomo 01-Sep-18
bowhunter55 01-Sep-18
Marty 01-Sep-18
Eric Vaillancourt 03-Sep-18
stealthycat 03-Sep-18
01-Sep-18
What is the sharpest fixed blade, with replaceable blades, out of the package. Go.

01-Sep-18
I haven't used all of them, but of the ones I have it would be the Thunderhead.

01-Sep-18

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo
German Kinetics probably. I've never owned em, but they're supposed to be scary sharp. Expensive as hell.

01-Sep-18
Soilds, IW, GK, older slick tricks

01-Sep-18
Original German Kinectics are the sharpest broadhead I’ve ever seen. Each head is hand stropped before being packaged. We recommend them highly for Cape Buffalo.

01-Sep-18
OP asked about replaceable blade style heads.

Thunderheads & Exodus are the sharpest I've used.

01-Sep-18
Slick Tricks although I haven’t tried out the new Tricks since the company sold. Can anyone answer this?

01-Sep-18
slick tricks

01-Sep-18
QAD Exodus!

01-Sep-18
I can attest that both the old and new slick tricks are scary sharp. Tried some standards recently and managed to cut my fingers on 2 of 3 heads taking them out of the new crappy packaging...

01-Sep-18
All I can say is Thunderheads are NOT the sharpest. I stopped using them years ago when they went downhill.

01-Sep-18
My reference for Thunderheads was from the 1980's and '90's. They were really sharp then.

For me it doesn't matter, because I like to personally sharpen anything I use that has an edge, especially for hunting. There's a very personal connection (for me anyway) of knowing that the first thing to hit an animal that I'm shooting at I put the edge on. That will follow with the tools used for gutting, skinning and butchering.

01-Sep-18
I don't know that they are the sharpest, but Magnus heads are scary sharp!

01-Sep-18
QAD Exodus. I’ve found that out a couple times. I think the way they are packaged is designed to set you up for a nice cut on contact.

01-Sep-18
The exodus are sharp, with very good blade edge retention, and the best fixed replaceable blade head on the market presently , that said there are lots of great heads out there

01-Sep-18
What I would like to see is a 4 blade 1 1/8” Exodus now that would be one hell of a broadhead.

01-Sep-18
Early Muzzys back in the '80s when John Jr. was in charge of QC. He brought out some unbelievably sharp German steel blades. I've never seen sharper blades besides the very early razor-blade styles (Satellite, Savora, Wasp).

Today, Slick Tricks are as sharp as any modular head.

01-Sep-18
Slicks,hands down

01-Sep-18
Wasp

01-Sep-18
of the dozen or so heads i've tried, QAD exodus 125gr are... -the sharpest out of the package (use some needle nose pliers to extract) -fly most like field points -most pass-throughs -stay intact -blades can be sharpened or replaced -affordable

03-Sep-18

Eric Vaillancourt's embedded Photo
Eric Vaillancourt's embedded Photo
German Kinetics!!!! Very cheap for dangerous game!

03-Sep-18
Thunderheads are wicked, Slick Trick is great though and flies much better IMO

• Sitka Gear