OFFHNTN 26-Sep-18
Frank Noska 28-Sep-18
Slate 28-Sep-18
midwest 28-Sep-18
Treeline 28-Sep-18
BTM 30-Sep-18
Halibutman 30-Sep-18
14-Sep-18
Just got a text from Frank, he killed a Rosie in Oregon yesterday that completes his second archery Super Slam. Frank epitomizes what you can do with grit, determination and skill. Congratulations to Frank for being the first Bowhunter to complete two Super Slams!!!

14-Sep-18
That is an incredible feat. Congrats Frank.

14-Sep-18
That's quite the accomplishment. Congrats to Frank!

14-Sep-18
Congrats to Frank. One of the best interviews Pat has ever had IMHO.

14-Sep-18
Pretty awesome!

Hopefully he’s grown up enough to lose the training wheels and do #3 with a real bow;-)

Heck, I’d even loan him one of mine if he’s up for the task!

Cool thing is that he could damn sure do it with a longbow if he set his mind to it. And make it look easy. Lotta drive in that one!

Congratulations Frank!

14-Sep-18
Unbelievable! Congrats Frank!!

14-Sep-18
Saw him at St. Louis Pope and Young, gave a great seminar seems like a great guy. Congrats Frank!

14-Sep-18
Amazing. Way to go Frank!

Scott

14-Sep-18
Awesome!!

14-Sep-18
Incredible, congrats.

15-Sep-18
Amazing!!!

15-Sep-18
So happy for Frank, glad to know him and glad to call him a friend. When I saw photos of both in my messages this afternoon I was smiling big. Way to go Frank!!!

15-Sep-18
WOW !

Congratulations to a phenomenal hunter.

15-Sep-18
That’s absolutely amazing. I’ve hunted a lot of stuff in a lot of places and I’ve only SEEN 25 of the 29 in the wild. That is a great accomplishment.

15-Sep-18
Fantastic guy

15-Sep-18
That is absolutely incredible! Congratulations to him.

15-Sep-18
That’s unreal and a true testament to how driven and talented he is. Just WOW.

If any of you missed it, Pat did a great interview with Frank a few months back, look it up in the “features” section of bowsite

15-Sep-18
Simply amazing to get a few of those twice with archery gear. Congrats to Frank.

15-Sep-18
And to think it all started with a Whitetail. Ha!

15-Sep-18
Nice job job Frank! You deserve it you pay your dues!!!

15-Sep-18
Whitetail have been the gateway drug for many a hunter Charlie...

Congratulations Frank. well earned

15-Sep-18
Congratulations, Frank!

15-Sep-18
Amazing feat !! Congrats

15-Sep-18
Bob, I believe that Frank is the second hunter to complete two Super Slams. He is the first to complete two with a bow. Bob Speegle completed two Super Slams a few years back.....one with a gun, and one with a bow. Mr. Speegle started his archery slam in his mid 60's and I think he finished it in his early 80's. EDIT...I just reread your title.....it clearly says Archery Super Slams.....need to work on my reading comprehension....lol! Congrats to Frank....a really good guy.

15-Sep-18
Congrats Frank! You're an inspiration for the next generation of bowhunters.

15-Sep-18
Congratulations, Frank!

15-Sep-18

15-Sep-18
WOW, nicely done Frank. Inspiring for sure. my best, Paul

15-Sep-18
Rosie finished the 2nd slam officially, his last two rams were studs.

Couldn’t of been accomplished by a better guy.

15-Sep-18
Yup, pretty cool accomplishment!! Frank and I have Pm'ed back and forth a bit and he is a true gentlemen!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Shawn

15-Sep-18
Congrats Frank!! Amazing accomplishment!

15-Sep-18
He sure gets after it! Congrats Frank!

15-Sep-18
HUGE congrats Frank!

And yes, I would agree the Bowsite interview was first rate...educating and entertaining!

Mark

16-Sep-18
Amazing feat.

16-Sep-18
Congrats to Frank. It's truly amazing to think of the dedication it would take to accomplish this.

16-Sep-18
Congratulations!

16-Sep-18
Would this amazing accomplishment put him in consideration for the Ishi Award with P&Y ?

16-Sep-18
As spectacular as this accomplishment is, it really doesn’t fit what the Ishi Award is about. The Ishi Award honors a “truly spectacular” North American Big Game animal taken by a bow hunter. I do really wish P&Y would recognize those taking the 29 North American Big Game animals with a bow as really is a fantastic accomplishment. Doing it twice is almost unfathomable.

16-Sep-18
Just an incredible person and a feat!! Congrats

16-Sep-18
Congratulations ! A mind boggling commitment and a staggering amount of dedication.

16-Sep-18
Amazing stuff.... congratulations

16-Sep-18
Seems congrats are in order, Frank. What is a super slam?

16-Sep-18
Yikes. That’s unreal. Wow congrats to Frank!!

17-Sep-18
Absolutely amazing, congrats Frank! With Frank's drive, I am sure that we will be reading about his third and 4th super slam in the future.

Elk Yinzer- A super slam is the taking of the 29 Different big game species in North America.

17-Sep-18
Congrats!!

17-Sep-18
Awesome Frank!!! Congrats!!

17-Sep-18
Congrats Frank! Something tells me that he will be the first bowhunter to complete 3 slams...

17-Sep-18
Incredible! Congrats to Frank! Two slams with a bow is truly an amazing accomplishment!

17-Sep-18
Congrats to him!!

17-Sep-18
I listened to the interview yesterday and being from the deep south the first thing I said was, that guy is not from above the MD line!! Good to see a southern boy picking up roots and getting it done!

24-Sep-18
Congrats Frank!!! I just hope I can finish my Super Slam before he gets his third :) John

24-Sep-18
Congrats Frank!!!!

24-Sep-18
Congrats Frank!!!

25-Sep-18
Even one Super Slam is a HUGE accomplishment, but two.......WOW!!!! Congratulations on a job well done.

25-Sep-18
The irony is that the second that Rosie bull fell, it likely leapfrogged him into being 1/2 to 2/3 the way to his 3rd slam already haha.

25-Sep-18
I can't even imagine. Congrats Frank!

25-Sep-18
Amazing accomplishment. Congratulations!

25-Sep-18
Saw that he recently killed a big Bighorn...

25-Sep-18
A truly amazing and inspiring feat! Congratulations Frank!

25-Sep-18
Thank you very much Blacktail Bob for the congratulation's Bowsite thread. And thank you many friends and bowhunters for all the congrats and kind words. When that Roosevelt Elk went down on the evening of Sept. 13, I couldn't hardly believe that I had done it myself. I have been working hard towards achieving this second Archery Superslam. As we all experience bow hunting, there were easier hunts, harder hunts, good luck and bad luck along the way. The adventures, travels, friends, and memories made along my journey, I will never forget. Thank you all again!

25-Sep-18

Frank Noska's embedded Photo
These last two animals were especially good trophies too.

25-Sep-18
Unbelievable. Hat's off to you sir

25-Sep-18

I harvested the Rocky Mt. Bighorn on Sep 6 and the Roosevelt Elk on Sep 13.

25-Sep-18
Frank, That is a really good looking ram! Did you kill that at Canmore with Simpson's? If so, who was your guide?

25-Sep-18
Yes Medicinemann, it was with the Simpson's. My guide was Marty Maurice from BC. He was great. I can tell you there is not a tougher, more positive guide out there!

25-Sep-18
What an incredible feat. That ram does look pretty incredible

congratulations again Frank, very well deserved

25-Sep-18
Incredibly well done! Looks like you were so busy on this that you didn't even have time to change your jacket between the bighorn and the elk!

25-Sep-18
My...I am significantly challenged by getting my 1-2 target animals (antelope/deer) each year. Frank you are a machine!! Truly amazing!

26-Sep-18
Congrats to him,,,,, I saw him on TV once, can not remember, or maybe it was some dvd, anyway, sure would like to see more of a guy like that...... He is a pilot as I remember, truly a great bowhunter, and represents the best of the sport

26-Sep-18
Great accomplishment! Saw his seminar at P&Y, seemed like a real down to earth guy. Congrats to you Frank.

26-Sep-18
Frank, congrats on two more great animals and congrats again on the second slam. You are an inspiration for many of us here.

Could you give us a little insight as to which species you feel may be harder to go after with bow and arrow?

26-Sep-18
Simply incredible! Congrats to you sir!

28-Sep-18
njbuck, There have been several discussions on the bow site about what animals people think are the hardest to harvest. I could write an entire article on this subject, but I will quickly give a few of my thoughts. There are at least three different reasons, that quickly come to mind, that make some animals more difficult to acquire. 1. Some animals are just plain tougher to get with a bow. Coues deer, Roosevelt Elk, all four sheep, Grizzly Bear, Bison, Mt. Goat. 2. The opportunities to bow hunt several of these animals is very limited. This makes them difficult to get for that reason. Grizzly Bear, Polar Bear, Roosevelt Elk, Tule Elk, several of the caribou species, Shiras moose, Bison, and all four sheep. 3. Directly related to the limited opportunities of some species, the extreme high cost of hunting some species makes them difficult for that reason. Grizzly Bear, Alaska Brown Bear, Polar Bear, Tule Elk, and all four sheep. You can see some species, like the sheep and Grizzly Bear, I listed after all three reasons. This is just a quick response to your question about what are the most difficult to get with a bow and arrow. I might of forgot a species or two. NONE of the NA29 are easy with a bow and arrow! They all have their own challenges. That is what attracts us all to bowhunting, the challenge and effort involved.

28-Sep-18
God bless you Frank congrats. When you going to start your third slam?

28-Sep-18
Well, if I was a pilot and if I lived in Alaska and if I had a high paying job and if I had lots of vacation time and if I didn't have a wife and kids....

....I probably still wouldn't be able to pull it off. lol

Congrats Mr. Noska....hell of an accomplishment!

28-Sep-18
Slate, I believe he is probably more than 1/2 way there already:-). Frank likes to bow hunt... a lot!

30-Sep-18
Big whoop! I'm closing in on my third Super Slam! All I need to kill are three polar bears, three Stone's sheep, three muskox, three Tule elk, three desert bighorns, three bighorns, three mountains goats... :)

30-Sep-18
You'll never meet a more humble guy than Frank. He's a one-off in a world full of braggadocio. He is really a hell of a fella. I'm really glad our paths crossed and we got to hunt together a little bit. There is a very strong chance he's deep into his 3rd Super Slam. Heck, I bet he's got 20 of them!

• Sitka Gear