Michael 17-Sep-18
APauls 17-Sep-18
Dyjack 17-Sep-18
JDM 18-Sep-18
Surfbow 18-Sep-18
cmbbulldog 18-Sep-18
Trial153 18-Sep-18
17-Sep-18
Our Cabeleas in Winnipeg has both but more selection with the Alpineaire. I've just tried my first Mountain House lasagna was not bad.

Thanks for any input

17-Sep-18
If they have chicken fajita mountain house buy them..... thank me later

17-Sep-18
Mountain house stroganoff is a solid one I can eat day after day.

17-Sep-18
I have not tried Alpine Aire or Backpackers Pantry as too many reviews like Hackbow. MH Lasagna, Spaghetti and Chili Mac are decent. (But Chili Mac hates me) Many better flavors in my opinion. Sweet and Sour, Beef Stew and Stroganoff are a couple of my favorites. Just don't buy to many of any one flavor. If you eat it for 5-7 days in a row, you will begin to hate any flavor.

17-Sep-18
In my opinion the Mountain House is the best one going. Determine your favorites before headed out to the bush. Alpine Aire and Backpackers Pantry leave much to be desired. I generally use a little less water than what is called for in the directions and let it hydrate a couple of more minutes that what it calls for. Like Z Barebow says, mix up your meals with a variety. I hunted with a guy that ate MH Breakfast Skillet every morning for two week. I like Breakfast Skillet but enough is enough.

17-Sep-18
Mountain House for me. Haven’t tried the other you mentioned but I doubt it’s better imo so why change?

17-Sep-18
I'm a MH guy, but don't forget to check MEC on Portage Ron, they often have the widest selection. Prices are often better as well.

17-Sep-18
Mountain house is sodium laden junk. take a look at hawk vittles and next mile meals.

17-Sep-18
MH breakfast skillet and Lasagna with meat sauce and I am good to go for a while. Mitch in some granola with blueberries and mile MH and I Am complete.

17-Sep-18
Alpine is barf

17-Sep-18
My preference would lean towards Mountain House......heavily.

17-Sep-18
I am a MH guy as well. I couldn’t hardly choke down the few Alpineaire I tried. Spaghetti is my favorite of them all.

17-Sep-18
Bull buster just sayin it like it is lmao

17-Sep-18
MH biscuits and gravy for those of us who sometimes don't want to wait the full-time to hydrate. Crunchy biscuits make sense to your brain.

18-Sep-18
MH lasagna, spaghetti, and new favorite, chicken fajita bowl. If you want more calories, BP Chicken fettuccine alfredo (720 calories) and the Pad Thai (920 calories) isn't too bad. AA is baaaaaad news.

18-Sep-18
Last summer I bought two Alpine Air meals to test out, I'm getting burned out on MH. But it's been over a year and I still can't bring myself to eat the other AA package...

18-Sep-18
Has anyone tried Heather's Choice? The meals are expensive, but the ingredients look very healthy and the reviews are fantastic.

18-Sep-18
I didnt care for heathers choice

• Sitka Gear