Bigpizzaman 04-Oct-18
Charlie Rehor 04-Oct-18
Zbone 04-Oct-18
Barry Wensel 04-Oct-18
Zbone 04-Oct-18
Barry Wensel 05-Oct-18
Moben 06-Oct-18
04-Oct-18
i realize this is not a new topic, however, i wanted to comment on a show . i just caught a part of this and im not sure of the shows name ....RNT ? although not bowhunting related, this outdoor show featured duck and goose hunting. an outdoors gal had a cute lil dog retrieving geese. this lil dog was awesome and stole the show. i didnt catch the breed. did anyone else see this show ? what kind of dog?

04-Oct-18
I bet it was a small munsterlander. Google that and let me know.

04-Oct-18
It was a Jack Russel named Gator.

04-Oct-18
Yep, Gator!

04-Oct-18
Thats a cool name for a Jack, them dogs are crazy...8^) Nutn funner than a 6-pack, a laser and a Jack Russel...8^)

04-Oct-18
I wasn't sure if you were talking live sports shows or outdoor shows on TV. Thought I'd mention I just signed on to be a featured speaker at the NRA's Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA, Feb. 2-10, 2019. They want me to talk on whitetails for nine days straight. Yeah... I can do that! Ha. Maybe I'll see you there. BW

04-Oct-18
Got any new video in the works Barry?

05-Oct-18
Zbone: Yes there's one being edited right now that should be popular on my techniques and strategies for whitetails. Some personal secrets I've not talked about before. It was supposed to be done already but I'm on my fourth editor now. So I can't say when yet but ASAP. bw

06-Oct-18
Heard Gene went back to Montana. You still in Iowa?

• Sitka Gear