QDM 19-Oct-18
Trial153 19-Oct-18
bowonly 20-Oct-18
molsonarcher 20-Oct-18
Gator 21-Oct-18
Shaft 21-Oct-18
deerhaven 21-Oct-18
15-Oct-18
I’ve just mailed in my dues to renew my P&Y Club membership. I would recommend that every hunter become of member of this organization. It doesn’t matter if you might disagree with some of the club’s stances as long as you support the overall mission which, I believe, every bowhunter should.

15-Oct-18
Just renewed online last week myself!

15-Oct-18
Did a life membership because I hate dealing with remembering to pay dues!

15-Oct-18
I skimmed the latest issue of Ethic and saw where voices may be heard. It was possibly Dallas Smith addressing the membership saying that he wants all members informed and not just the higher ups. A good thing in my mind. Great club. Life member as well.

15-Oct-18
Life member. Great org, full of quality people.

15-Oct-18
Fair Chase ethical bowhunting is a big part of my life... life member here. Ed F

15-Oct-18
Absolutely. Life Member here as well.

15-Oct-18
Life member and measurer, great organization for bowhunters

15-Oct-18
not perfect, but a wonderful organization. I'm proud to be a part of it.

Scott

15-Oct-18
How can one get the lat st record book. I don’t see it on the site

15-Oct-18
When you pull up the website click "shop" on the right side of the pictures scrolling between the blue bars. You will find all the record books there. Good luck

15-Oct-18
BTW, the 8th edition is the latest one. It was printed in 2017.

15-Oct-18
I've been a P&Y member and measurer for several years. Hope to attend first ever convention in the spring. I believe it's a great organization.

15-Oct-18
Thanks

15-Oct-18
Life Member- think I joined P&Y around 1992. Have attended several conventions.

15-Oct-18
Proud Regular Member here, and I agree with Ken. The mission and actions are what matter, not the few items about which we may disagree. The only perfect club is MY club, and I'm the only member of that one.

15-Oct-18
Senior Member and measurer........great Club, IMO, with a lot of good like minded folks.

15-Oct-18
Regular membership. Took the special deal a few months back and paid 3 years dues.

15-Oct-18
Proud to belong. Always will.

15-Oct-18
Proud to be a member as well. P&Y is the premier Bowhunting club. I think a lot of guys misunderstand or make false assumptions about the club. I'd encourage everyone to come to the conference. What you'll see is a group of guys that are super passionate about bowhunting, just like you.

15-Oct-18

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Looks like 29 years so far..

15-Oct-18
Not a life member yet, but I plan on advancing membership once eligible anyway.

Been a member for several years and scorer as of July. I certainly don’t agree with every stance the club has, but I atleast understand where it came from and why it still exists. I’ll be a supporter for life.

16-Oct-18
I too am a proud senior member, and Fred Bear society member. The club is a strong voice for bowhunting!

16-Oct-18
Maybe it’s time to join:)

I’ll give em a closer look!!

16-Oct-18
Life member. Every bowhunter should be a member.

16-Oct-18
+1 Mad Trapper! You know, I understand some don't agree with every single rule or viewpoint the Club has....I mean how boring would that be :)........but for 11 cents a day EVERY bowhunter should be a member.......the GOOD definitely outweighs the perceived 'bad', IMO.

16-Oct-18
Proud general member since 2008 and Fred Bear society member. I may try and make the jump to regular member in 2019 when I'm eligible.

16-Oct-18
Proud to be a member as well.

16-Oct-18
Proud to be a member as well......................

16-Oct-18
Associate member for 5 years now. Glad I joined. Meeting hardcore Bowhunters that share the same passion at the conventions is a bonus. Looking forward to Omaha in 2019!

16-Oct-18
I am just a peasant member but I'm still a member! Looking forward to seeing and meeting many of you at the convention next spring.

16-Oct-18
Charlie, I wish you would go ahead a commit to join. I think you have a good shot at being the "poster child" and "head cheerleader" for the organization !!

16-Oct-18
Regular member here, can't wait to see old friends and make new ones in Omaha. Buff1 Z. Walton already has the "poster child" position in the bag.

16-Oct-18
Zack has quite the reputation... intervention after the Bowsite meet and greet??? Ed F

16-Oct-18
Proud member since 2004 & am also a measurer. looking forward to the convention. In Omaha.

16-Oct-18
Interview maybe Ed, but Intervention, I doubt it!

Enrolled as a life member after attending my first convention in AZ a couple years ago! Bunch of great people!

17-Oct-18
Regular member and will always be. Really looking forward to attending my first convention this year!

17-Oct-18
Member and looking forward to my first convention.

17-Oct-18
Long time member. For various reasons, I’ve never went through the application to become a regular member, but I am score and even though at times I disagree with things the club does, overall I believe being a member is very important.

18-Oct-18
Senior Member of P&Y here. Appreciate all the work that Jim Willems and the rest of the officers do for the club!

19-Oct-18
Member since1970 Seen lots of folks with lots of different opinions but everybody is doing what they believe is best for bowhunting. Everybody should belong and should support their State or Province Org as well.

19-Oct-18
Well stated Ron!

19-Oct-18
Life Member. I support ethical bowhunting

19-Oct-18
Member for 40 yrs.

19-Oct-18
Glad to be a member.

"If not us, then who? If not now, then when?" John Lewis

20-Oct-18
A senior member and been paying dues for going on thirty years.

20-Oct-18
Member for 4 years, been to 2 conventions, just finished measures training in Chatfield a week ago. Proud to be part of this organization.

21-Oct-18
Long time Regular Member and measurer. Qualify for Senior Membership just need to submit application. They do so much more for our sport than many realize.

21-Oct-18
Great organization, I've been a member for 13 years.

21-Oct-18
Senior member and very happy with the club. Haven't missed a convention since the early 80's. Those who are not a member and those that have never been to a convention are really missing out.

• Sitka Gear