What wife/womens know about bowhuntin...
General Topic
Contributors to this thread:
Rut Nut 19-Oct-18
Huntcell 19-Oct-18
Southern draw 19-Oct-18
GhostBird 19-Oct-18
Nick Muche 19-Oct-18
Kevin Speicher 19-Oct-18
Polly 19-Oct-18
smarba 19-Oct-18
Bill Obeid 19-Oct-18
Rut Nut 19-Oct-18
kota-man 19-Oct-18
PAbowhunter1064 19-Oct-18
Ucsdryder 19-Oct-18
BOWNBIRDHNTR 19-Oct-18
Bowriter 19-Oct-18
APauls 19-Oct-18
Kodiak 19-Oct-18
buzz mc 19-Oct-18
Rut Nut 19-Oct-18
Bowriter 19-Oct-18
t-roy 19-Oct-18
T Mac 19-Oct-18
Bowriter 19-Oct-18
Rut Nut 19-Oct-18
19-Oct-18
GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

19-Oct-18
U did. Thought it was another bama writer episode@

19-Oct-18
lol

19-Oct-18
Dang... I'm not %100 any more.............

19-Oct-18
You son of a......! There goes the neighborhood!

19-Oct-18
BUSTED!

19-Oct-18
Some of us been hunting a while and know quit a bit but some men won't believe it

19-Oct-18
You got me too

19-Oct-18
Too funny... I was guilty on this one!

19-Oct-18
LOL! I knew it! : ) Nick, you set me up perfectly with your post in the "Busted.." thread! (And I just couldn't resist........................... ;-)

Don't feel bad guys...........................................I would have fallen for it too! : )

19-Oct-18
Nick is no longer 100%.

19-Oct-18
LMAO, Perry!!! Got me too!!! :-D

19-Oct-18
Oh man! This thread makes so much more sense now. Nick, I thought I was the only one that played that game!!!

19-Oct-18
This one made me laugh....and oh so true!

19-Oct-18
Rut-Nut-I'll get blamed for this, too.

19-Oct-18
As much as I crab at Bowriter he takes these kinds of things in stride which I am impressed by. Might leave the thread-making machine on a few too many nights, but he's got a sense of humor no doubt :)

And yes, you had me hook line and sinker.

19-Oct-18
Something's busted alright...

19-Oct-18
Yep

19-Oct-18
No you won’t Bowriter- I’ll take full responsibility! ;-)

19-Oct-18
Rut-nut- you have to learn the fine and usually not understood, art of the limerick. However you spell it. When I wrote and failed to copyright, "Dangerous-Keep Away." and "Hazardous if swallowed." They all laughed at me for giving away a fortune in royalties. Lesson learned, the more they laugh, the better. I got rich on, "Shirt and Shoes Required."

Print up some T-shirts and I'll show you how to market them.

19-Oct-18
Are you sure that’s why they were all laughing, bowriter? FYI..... I added a limerick to your “Busted” thread for your reading enjoyment.

19-Oct-18
Past it up a few times but it kept getn some play so I clicked and very sneaky Rut nut.... Bowriter has thick skin and a sense of humor....it’s all good

19-Oct-18
See, Rut-Nut-They give me all kinds of grief. But notice, they keep reading and posting. Remember what P.T. Barnum said, "I don't care what they say about me, as long as they keep saying it." The funny part is, 90% of what I post, goes completely over their heads. If you are not old enough, or well-read enough, most of what I write is..." past you like a fast ball at twilight." And I feel sure, few know who said that.

Long and short-I can post almost any type of nonsense and a dedicated few will jump on it. I just won a $25 bet with the post, Busted. (Which BTW- I donated to the recovery efforts of my friend in Mexico Beach.) I love this crew.

19-Oct-18
Limerick’s were never my forte. And like a wise man once said: “a man’s got to know his limitations.........” ;-)

• Sitka Gear