midwest's Link
Unreal...

02-Nov-18
SMH

02-Nov-18
"the media is too busy fluffing the Dems to do their job"

heheheheheh....... too funny.....

02-Nov-18
Good thing you moved, Scoot. You're safe!

02-Nov-18
The REAL story is in the last few paragraphs of that distraction.

02-Nov-18
Yeah, BuzAL, the dems just hate that pesky voter ID thing,

02-Nov-18
Sounds like they're targeting the Indians ( for you PC types, Native Americans, by the way I'm 1/8th Cherokee and damned proud of it). It sad when the ones that are voted into office by the people do not care for the people and are clearly not of the people.

Sorry, I'll get off my political soapbox now. Good Hunting to all.

02-Nov-18
definitely sounds more like something that would happen in MN.

02-Nov-18
I am from North Dakota I would forfeit my Iowa muzzleloader tag before I would vote for the democratic party. We are a red state and I am very proud of it. Go Kevin backed by the NRA

02-Nov-18
I live in ND. The Dems have nothing to lose here. They hold no state offices and Heidi won’t be heading back to Washington. They have a ton of money backing them, but it would be put to better use as toilet paper than spending it here.

I typed this from the stand as a non resident. (Hunting on my lifetime archery license in MN).

02-Nov-18
Good for them. I hope it pisses off every hunter that doesn’t vote to stand up and be counted.

02-Nov-18
I would NEVER vote for a Democrat.

02-Nov-18
“I don’t know what they’re talking about,” Robert Timian, the chief game warden, told Fox News. LOL!

02-Nov-18
Don Jr's comments are great. I laughed when I read what he said about Alec Baldwin the actor.

02-Nov-18
I'm at my cabin with not enough signal to open the link, but seeing as how Trump's numbers are 65% or so in ND, I'm thinking the Dems are done in ND this go-round. My wife is an ND native and very conservative, so is one sister, but I know some of her family are not. These are the ones I don't visit :-)

As for me, I regret that I can only vote once for Ted Cruz (to paraphrase what Nathan Hale may have said)

03-Nov-18
If any voter is dumb enough to fall for this crap you don’t want them on your team

03-Nov-18
Arizona, wake up and vote for the Woman Warrior got senate. Can’t beleive it’s even close.

All is lost here in the Northeast but we need the Republican Senator in AZ

04-Nov-18

No Mercy's embedded Photo
It’s ridiculous. Another reason for Cramer to win. They are desperate and grasping at straws.

• Sitka Gear