Rut Nut 09-Nov-18
McCree 09-Nov-18
oldgoat 09-Nov-18
EmbryOklahoma 09-Nov-18
Ambush 09-Nov-18
Grunt-N-Gobble 09-Nov-18
Bohunr 10-Nov-18
07-Nov-18
Sitting at work wishing I was in my treestand. Won't be in it til Sat. morning. Just wondered how many others are being tortured this week? ;-)

07-Nov-18
Sure- rub salt in the wound Pat! ;-)

07-Nov-18
Interesting camo.

07-Nov-18
Retirement...best...job...ever!!!

Nope, don't have that problem. :-)

07-Nov-18
I had my years of torture but now every day is Saturday. Been in a tree each day since 10/22! Work of a different sort:)

07-Nov-18
Leave for work in the dark and return home in the dark. My boss loves to hunt so he gets the preferred time. I will hunt Thanksgiving day and the following two days and that's it.

07-Nov-18
Struggling here! Gears are turning trying to figure out how to escape early tomorrow to take advantage of a good wind opportunity.

07-Nov-18
That's the only thing keeping me going Charlie(just barely)....................................the thought of that day when EVERY day is HUNT day! : )

07-Nov-18

Scrappy's embedded Photo
Scrappy's embedded Photo
Not me, got my fuzzy jammies and house shoes on this morning.

07-Nov-18
Tortured? Yeah, I'm being tortured. Took vacation this week. Ended up shooting a buck last Saturday. Soooo......Now I'm getting our living room, dining room and kitchen prepped for painting. Torture? Fits the definition to a tee.

07-Nov-18
Just got done mule deer hunting for 6 days, have one day of work left and then back at it after whitey for 4 more days! Best time of the year!

07-Nov-18
Guilty.

07-Nov-18

T Mac's embedded Photo
T Mac's embedded Photo
Had this guy and another running around near my house this morning and all I was thinking was ok what time am I leaving work today.

07-Nov-18
Yes and no, my wife and I just had twins, so no free days for me this year, but at least it's for good reason.

07-Nov-18
Count me in as tortured...

07-Nov-18
Starting today,on Vacation until Nov 26th. I feel for the fella's that have to work. Now where are those Big Bucks.

07-Nov-18
Today, yes......tomorrow and the next 5 days....no!

07-Nov-18
Yes, I've been tormented the last two days.

Good thing is I have tomorrow morning to hunt, all day Friday, Saturday and Monday.

Hopefully something dies

07-Nov-18
#funretiredguy

07-Nov-18
Well, at least I'm not alone...........................................

07-Nov-18
Suffering for that paycheck...

07-Nov-18
tkjwonta, congrats on the twins. me, i'm tortured for the fact i'm retiring at the end of the year and am needing to keep as much of my vacation time that i can until then.

07-Nov-18
At work living vicariously through others...until Saturday!!!

07-Nov-18

Forest bows's embedded Photo
Forest bows's embedded Photo
Not me!!!!

07-Nov-18
Yes, I'm dying here.. flying out Sunday for Ohio...

07-Nov-18
Me ugh ??

07-Nov-18
Yes, until tomorrow morning..

07-Nov-18
Nope, sitting in a tree right now! Annnnd, hate to rub it in, but things are cranking here in WI!

07-Nov-18
I ain't hunting, but not tortured either. Wind is not right, it's raining, and I have over three months to get a couple more in the freezer. Friday and Saturday looking good though.

07-Nov-18
The temp is really gonna drop over the next 5-6 days for me in Missouri. Snow tomorrow night. High in the low 30's by early next week. Missouri rifle season opens Saturday. Leaving the office and headed to deer camp tonight for the last couple days before that starts. Leaves are really just falling now....it's way late. Just bought my groceries.

07-Nov-18

carcus's embedded Photo
carcus's embedded Photo
In the middle of a 6 hour sit, cold here in Manitoba

07-Nov-18
I am stuck at work as well. Saturday morning I will be in a Kansas tree for 9 days

07-Nov-18
Predeter- It is heating up in PA too! My buddies are sending me pics of bucks chasing and hot does...............it’s driving me nuts!!!!!!! : (

07-Nov-18
Nope! Got it done last week. good luck to all. my best, Paul

07-Nov-18

Swampbuck's embedded Photo
Swampbuck's embedded Photo
Not me either, wish it was cooler. 86 right now

07-Nov-18

JayG@work's embedded Photo
JayG@work's embedded Photo
Not me... Chillin' like a villian here in Ohio..... But where the heck is this rut thing I keep hearing about?

07-Nov-18

BOHUNTER09's embedded Photo
BOHUNTER09's embedded Photo
Sitting in a ground blind with decoys out. Saw 15 from the tree stand this am. No big ones.

07-Nov-18
Hurt my back bad , just cant imagine dragging a deer now.

07-Nov-18
Be in a tree tomorrow and like Randy said temperature dropping maybe snow here in MO should be good! Good luck to all!

07-Nov-18
Couldn't take off work this week. Saw nothing but small bucks cruising last weekend, with one buck chasing a doe. I just know the big boys are gettin' antsy...

07-Nov-18

TrapperKayak's embedded Photo
Got out for an hour after work. Pushed a big doe with fawn on the way in. Nothing more. Not enough time before dark. Found a little guy's scrape and rub though.

07-Nov-18
Tomorrow another half day at work, then heading to Montauk Pt for Vets Day weekend of striper fishing and whatever else. No rut activity seen yet so maybe I won't miss the best weekend of hunting after all. May take my bow and hunt LI, hmmm. Never done that before.

07-Nov-18

07-Nov-18
Swampbuck, that's the first time I've ever seen shitkickers in a tree stand.

Kudos sir.

I worked with a hillbilly from Missouri a few years ago who wore his cowboy boots all winter. 20 below, out working in the snow all day.

Still baffles me. Cant decide if he was tough or dumb. I always kind of figured his feet were permanently frostbit and black.

07-Nov-18
Was going to get to sneak out for the morning but we had a major storm blow in and roads are shot! 1.5 hour drive to stand will take twice that if its even doable. So put me in the tortured group for now.

08-Nov-18

RJ Hunt's embedded Photo
RJ Hunt's embedded Photo
I was out this weekend

08-Nov-18
ME TOO. Still another 5 months and one day before my annual Fallow deer rut hunt down here in Australia. I'll ease the pain by getting a new bow for my 50th in a few months time. Thanks to Bowsite I can still tag along on some of your hunts. Good hunting to you all.

08-Nov-18
I leave Saturday morning on my 22 hour drive to Iowa/Z-5

I don't normally hunt on Sunday but I might have to get in a late afternoon hunt!!

Good luck, Robb

08-Nov-18
I'm getting texts from my buddy every 20 min..........................................he's had 3 bucks so far chasing doe around his stand. A six and 2 big 8's! He's giving me play by play............................................and the torture continues! : (

08-Nov-18
Gonna squeeze a 1.5 hr sit in tomorrow morning before a funeral. Ya gotta take your chances!

08-Nov-18
Not me. Just watched the same mid 150s 10 pointer that I rattled in on Tuesday, roust every doe on the flat. I think I’m going to nickname him “Harvey Weinstein”.

08-Nov-18
Been tortured all season. Either work or things I have to do on days I could hunt. Then I get sick-still am-so my season probably won't happen.

08-Nov-18
Sat most of the day in the blind. Watched bucks travel back and forth at the top end of the large field and ignore my grunts and my decoy until a spike came in at dusk, danced around for 15 minutes, and then I missed the shot. Torture? Yup

09-Nov-18
At least you got a shot Steven! ;-)

Only half a day more of torture.............................................

09-Nov-18
We made it boys! Game on tomorrow!

09-Nov-18
I got to hunt Wednesday, that's when our second split opened. I work a non standard work week rotation so I'll be back out for four days this coming week. Seen more movement than I did in all the sits I made in October

09-Nov-18
It's been torture all week, I tell ya. I don't know how I can bare another week off. ;)

09-Nov-18
Yes, I'm tortured!

Why can't those does have a giant buck tailing them!!!

09-Nov-18
Not anymore. Killed my PA buck yesterday afternoon after leaving work early. And over a decoy to boot!! Good times.

10-Nov-18
You east coast guys kill me. I had to draw a special tag here in Oregon to hunt muley's in the rut. The weather's too warm during the day to kick off the rut. Down here in Keno Oregon it'll be 11 degrees tonight. I'm sleeping in my truck with my heater on hoping the rut starts tomorrow.

• Sitka Gear