Adventurewriter 27-Nov-18
Adventurewriter 27-Nov-18
elkstabber 28-Nov-18
yooper89 28-Nov-18
27-Nov-18

cnelk's Link
An interesting article in the Denver Post today - see link

27-Nov-18
Be nice if things changed, especially corner crossing. I don't think it will, but it would nice.

27-Nov-18
I know of place were landowners have easements through BLM but the same landowner has landlocked BLM that can't be accessed. It seems like if BLM is going to give easement to landowners it should go both ways.

27-Nov-18
I know of place were landowners have easements through BLM but the same landowner has landlocked BLM that can't be accessed. It seems like if BLM is going to give easement to landowners it should go both ways.

27-Nov-18
Amazing that Colorado still does not allow access to State Trust lands for public hunting and fishing when those lands are available for hunting and fishing in all the other western states. CPW certainly takes in enough revenue from hunters to lease all of the STL as well as more private lands for additional access...

27-Nov-18
Really didn`t glean anything new from the article. At least someone is bringing it back to the forefront. Any resolution would probably be locked up in court for years. I know folks that would find the easiest way in and just hunt. Just don`t admit to anything if caught...lol

27-Nov-18
Treeline, CPW runs in a deficit and has sense the Division of Wildlife was merged with Colorado State Parks. Colorado Parks was in financial trouble prior to the merger. Hickenpooper knew that DOW was doing great and wanted the DOW revenue to bail out state parks. Now CPW is struggling and they want to raise our license fees to bail out the State parks! No I don't feel jaded.

27-Nov-18
They added a nice zebra mussel tax too. Got to love big govt

27-Nov-18
Didn't know the reason for the checkerboarding in Wyoming......interesting.... Kinda like they offer fair prices for a house when its in the way of a interstate project....ahhhh drawing a blank on the term..... this is what we will give you for access....those land plugs that keep MY PUBLIC lands only being used by the land plug owner boils my blood...

27-Nov-18
Imminent domain that's the term....just compensation...

Plus with the railroad thing in the Checkerboarding that KILLS anything against corner hopping......we have the technology...

28-Nov-18
I would like to thank the Backcountry Hunters and Anglers (BHA) for drawing awareness to this issue. At the very same time they are educating the nonhunting public and portraying hunters in a positive light. These are efforts that are worth pursuing.

28-Nov-18
Don’t get some folks in here started on BHA and their green decoy antics! They’re nothin but wolf in sheep clothes... just ask em!

• Sitka Gear