Dutch oven 21-Dec-18
Trial153 22-Dec-18
Jaquomo 22-Dec-18
Trial153 22-Dec-18
Jaquomo 22-Dec-18
elkster 23-Dec-18
18-Dec-18

JSW's Link
The Congressional Sportsman's Foundation issued a press release quantifying Zinke's successes. This is a must read for all of us.

18-Dec-18
Great read, Jim. Thanks for posting.

18-Dec-18
He's a da** crook like the rest of them. He will be going to jail like the other's have and will. FACE IT!

NOT FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

18-Dec-18
Turn off MSNBC, White Falcon.

I find it interesting that BHA so strongly endorsed his nomination, then turned on him like a snake, presumably over the Monument deal?

18-Dec-18
He was “the best of the worst”. According to some BHA guys. You know.... anybody that stands against a NM is just a Land grabber.

Lou

18-Dec-18
I hope Don Jr. picks a good one.

18-Dec-18
Thankfully he's gone. He'll have more time to spend on lawsuits.

19-Dec-18
Along with the guy in the White House. So lets see, how many of the pres's, flunkies are under criminal investigation or in jail . Hope you SHEEP didn't contribute to trumps charities. People wake up. The Russians are pulling the strings! Even your Fake, News FOX has been calling trump a crook and has issues on what he says and is doing.

19-Dec-18
We're being infiltrated w/ wolves in sheep's clothing.

19-Dec-18
Baaaaaaaaaa. Only in America can you have a good political conversation!! :) :)

19-Dec-18
Huh. Imagine a person who calls himself a hunter...... disparaging what was likely one of the best hunting advocates the DOI has had in a good long time.

If he did something illegal and someone has proof of such..... then he will be charged and convicted I would guess. But the people behind his being forced out are disingenuous at best. Liberal SOP, right out of the playbook. From all I have seen much of this has a Kavanaugh smell to it...... maybe because it's from the same tainted people.....

This is a hunting site. We value our freedoms. All of them.

19-Dec-18
As an American, I do not like Russian's in our elections . Time will tell. How many more arrests??

19-Dec-18
I better buy some Smirnoff shares tomorrow since every one will be drinking vodka by 2020.

20-Dec-18
Not soon enough in my book... He, like trump and many others, seems to be more interested in serving himself before serving the country (not just one party, but the actual entire populace). Before the flaming starts, I'll just say that I wish more people would look beyond the republican/democratic titles to see what a lot of these politicians that are supposed to speak for us are really about, which seems to mainly be themselves. He looks to be just as shady as trump, or hillary, or hastert, or any number of others that color over the lines for self benefit. I could be wrong, and he could be just an absolute great dude, but then again, the fact that there is a federal investigation tells me that he was probably doing something he shouldn't have been (yes, yes, innocent until guilty...). I wish more people would turn off fox news, turn off msn, read news from multiple sources, then think about how their representatives are really representing them before blindly following party/pundit speaking points (from either/any side) & sound bites.

20-Dec-18
All of them are politicians. What I find laughable is this left wing belief their candidates are going to be more honest

20-Dec-18
timberdoodle, Zinke's role was appointed. He wasn't elected

20-Dec-18
"I do not like Russian's in our elections"

Well geez man...... maybe Hillary shouldn't have hired em for the infamous (and BS) Dossier..... ROTFLMAO!

21-Dec-18
"Read news from multiple sources.."

Which unbiased sources would those be? Any and all of the mainstream print media that publishes obviously slanted op-eds masquerading as "news stories" citing "unnamed sources", or internet media with no truth filters?

21-Dec-18
Great interview of Zinke with Brett Baier. Worth watching.

21-Dec-18
Treeline+1

What a cool dude and great American.

21-Dec-18
+2 Treeline - answered all the hard questions straight up.

21-Dec-18
Ya right, Zinke led the way to reduce the size of national monuments, increase gas and coal mining on our national hunting lands, along with fracking . We've lost nothing now that he's gone.

22-Dec-18

Trial153's Link

22-Dec-18
Dutch Oven, we as hunters gained quite a bit with him, as he undid some of the damage Obama tried to inflict on hunters and hunting access.

He wasn't perfect. Nobody is. But he tried to balance the desires of multiple stakeholders as best he could. The "ethics" investigations are mice nuts compared to some of the things politicians on your side of the aisle have been caught doing. Read Trial's link.

22-Dec-18
Well I wouldn't exactly say the article was all complimentary...

22-Dec-18
I thought the article was pretty well balanced, except it didn't mention some other things done under his watch, like the wolf and grizzly progress in WY. I know a lot of people don't like some of the things he did to promote energy development, but he was hired by a guy who ran on that promise. And he did end up making some compromises between desires of energy companies and conservationists (I don't factor wild-eyed preservationists into the equation).

Thanks for posting that link.

23-Dec-18
I saw the Brett Baer Interview as well. Direct answers to direct questions. Zinke sounded credible on questions regarding scandals. Worth watching.

• Sitka Gear