bigswivle 25-Dec-18
wooddamon1 25-Dec-18
JSW 26-Dec-18
Brotsky 26-Dec-18
wooddamon1 26-Dec-18
23-Dec-18

Zebrakiller's embedded Photo
Zebrakiller's embedded Photo
BARASINGHA, Arabian oryx and. Wild boar for dinner. I can say it will be awesome

23-Dec-18
You always hunt such cool stuff.............. we are having ham and turkey, for guests, and I am having venison roast, and vegetables

Is that an Iron Will head on that shaft?

23-Dec-18
Thanks ground hunter. No its an xecutioner. You dinner sounds awesome

23-Dec-18
We are doing a Christmas eve grill out smorgasbord including some venison weiners then a Christmas Day brunch including venison chorizo and egg burritos along with venison bacon.

23-Dec-18
Yum midwest

23-Dec-18
Crown rack of lamb...we eat so much deer and elk Year-round, Christmas has always been "something different"...

23-Dec-18
Last night was Bighorn Sheep, Moose, Elk and Nilgia.

23-Dec-18
Sounds great, I'm making swedish meatballs out of some moose...

23-Dec-18
Awesome stuff

23-Dec-18
Moose, and a tender whitetail deer. The summer sausage from the deer has been nailed with a bit of cheese and crackers. Corona washes things down nicely. Ham for Christmas dinner though. Merry Christmas to all out there.

23-Dec-18
No Nilgai for you this year, Zebra?

23-Dec-18
Going to be a long Christmas eve I am going to make a Traditiona New England stew! Going to use Moose instead of Beef.

23-Dec-18
Christmas dinner is over here. We just had a smoked pork butt pulled, crabby Mac n cheese, smoked of course, bbq meatballs from elk and deer summer sausage.

23-Dec-18
Smoked prime rib, an elk roast in the pressure cooker and for breakfast elk sausage, eggs, home made biscuits and elk sausage gravy!

23-Dec-18
Midwest i leave jan 19thbto head down after nilgai

23-Dec-18
Last night we had elk tenderloin and fried turkey.

23-Dec-18
Braised Venison Shanks for the smarter folks at my table, with Yorkshire Pudding. The unfortunate ones I’m serving that aren’t brave enough to try it will be having ham and mashed potatoes. I tried Steve Rinella’s simple but wonderful “Osso Buco” recipe a few years back and was just blown away. I hate to think of the number of shanks I’ve wasted, honestly it’s now my favorite cut, including the back straps. Whenever I see a deer coming through the woods now, all I see is four braised shanks, falling off the bone, and melting in my mouth. Even folks that admit to never wanting to try venison just love this dish. Can’t wait for Tuesday!

24-Dec-18
Zebra I went on line,,, checked that head out,,, they are sold all over Texas, I see,,,,

24-Dec-18

Mulehorn's embedded Photo
Desert bighorn tenderloins for us!
Mulehorn's embedded Photo
Desert bighorn tenderloins for us!

24-Dec-18
La Vigilia, Christmas Eve its Festa dei sette pesci, or the feist of the seven fishes, this will be at my mothers house, my wife and I will bring the kids up early, the rest of the family as well.

King Crab legs, shrimp, Scungilli salad, calamari, linguini with clams, pancetta wraped sea scallops, and lastly i have a 5 pound peice of blue fin tuna on order. Plus desserts...

Christmas day, at my house. Lasagna, tortellini en brodo, stuffed bread with sausage and rapini, Italian cold cuts, olives, cheeses, Stuffed boneless pork loin with prosciutto and provolone. Rib roast and lastly a moose tenderloin. Then all the deserts, my sister makes cannoli to die for.

24-Dec-18
We had our Christmas dinner yesterday, smoked brisket, coal slaw, macaroni salad, vegetables, apple pie, ice cream, strawberries, ice cream cake. I’m a little bloated yet today. Tommorow more food oh no.

24-Dec-18
I should have took a picture. We just finished our supper. Smoked backstrap with Old West dipping sauce, fresh lefse & flatbread, and fresh caught walleye chowder.

24-Dec-18
Bacon wrapped, smoked, elk loin my wife killed Saturday morning. It was delicious! Merry Christmas to you all!

25-Dec-18

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
Got it all done yesterday!!

Enjoy!

Merry Christmas, Robb

25-Dec-18
last night should have had out more venison, than beef tenderloin, the non hunters loved my wifes venison...... live and learn

25-Dec-18
32 Christmas Eves in a row I have sauteed shrimp and scallops in garlic butter, green peppers and mushrooms with long grain and wild rice.

But did slice up venison summer sausage and serviced with chunked Swiss cheese.

25-Dec-18
Venison backstrap & Wild Turkey breast for us.

25-Dec-18
Moose roast

25-Dec-18
Jealous I love sheep

25-Dec-18
I love wild game, however, there is nothing better for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner thank roast turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, etc., IMO.

25-Dec-18

PushCoArcher's embedded Photo
PushCoArcher's embedded Photo
Working on the goose now for christmas dinner. Had a ham from a pig I got in the spring and butchered at the beginning of the month for dinner last night. My first time smoking a true "country cured" ham was very happy with it.

25-Dec-18
Organic raised ham, mashed red potatoes from the garden, fresh green beans in the green bean casserole, home made sour dough bread, banana creme pie and adult beverages will be enjoyed at our house today. Oh yeah and home made lemon scones were had at breakfast after a bacon, swiss and mushroom omelette.

25-Dec-18
Elk roast med rare with port wine sauce, twice baked potatoes, asparagus spears, sweet potato biscuits, salad, lemon mousse with raspberry sauce. And then wash it all down with one's favorite beverage. Two couples for dinner. Merry Christmas, Paul

25-Dec-18

bowbender77's embedded Photo
bowbender77's embedded Photo
The wife and I are trying a new one today. Stuffed Antelope back strap. Butterfly cut strap stuffed with cream cheese and chopped mushrooms, wrapped in bacon. Soon to be roasted. Merry Christmas one and all !

25-Dec-18
Reverse seared Sheep loins.

25-Dec-18

Buffalo1's embedded Photo
Buffalo1's embedded Photo
BBQ pork ribs, Boston butt pulled pork and BBQ chicken. Pretty sure hog and chicken were wild. They both tried to avoid being caught.

BBQ beans, potato salad, Mac & cheese, tossed salad.

Chocolate marshmallow cake w/ Blue Bell ice cream and cranberry fruit cake.

Yes, it was delicious !! A party of 10.

We are truly blessed and thankful for God’s greatest Gift- the birth of his son..

25-Dec-18
bowbender looks great,,,,,

25-Dec-18
32lbs of beef today. Venison sausage for an appetizer though

25-Dec-18
I'm still stuffed from earlier and you guys are making me hungry. My youngest daughter made a venison/pasta/cheese casserole that was awesome. Also had blueberry and cherry pie with a huge glass of cold milk. Love the traditional holiday dinners, but we decided we were still "hammed out" from Thanksgiving.

Merry Christmas everybody!

26-Dec-18

JSW's embedded Photo
JSW's embedded Photo
I smoked my first bison brisket for Christmas Eve. It turned out great. We had Alaskan salmon for Christmas dinner. We eat the best stuff.

26-Dec-18

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
We had a really nice family Christmas dinner yesterday. Had my dad over and enjoyed some roast turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, and apple pie. I cooked all morning and everyone had a good time. I would tell you how it tasted but no one saved me a seat. They decided Buck had better table manners than I did. I hope everyone had as Merry a Christmas as Buck! :-)

26-Dec-18
LOL Brotsky!

• Sitka Gear