26-Jan-19

Hawkeye's embedded Photo
Hawkeye's embedded Photo
Hawkeye's embedded Photo
Hawkeye's embedded Photo
Hawkeye's embedded Photo
Hawkeye's embedded Photo

Hawkeye's Link
Hey guys. I've been working on a few projects this past year and thought I'd share one with my Bowsite buddies.

We are getting close to releasing the Audible version of "Crimson Arrows" and decided to take an article I wrote this past spring and record it with the same voice actor who reads the book. I'm a huge fan of audible and with two kids and their activities, I don't get to read as often ...but do get through alot of material via Audible.

With the snow flying and spring on the horizon, I thought I'd post it and see what you thought. It's a different form of hunting entertainment....it's free...and if you have 15 minutes I'd love to hear your thoughts:)

P.S. The picture posted here is from a trail cam I had out that first morning....and...well....I hope you enjoy the stories:)

26-Jan-19
Eyad, although I'm not a turkey hunter, I did enjoy the audio. I've listened to "audio books" in the past while making a lone drive out west. Makes the time fly by, so, yes I could see hunters listening to something like this, especially some of the adventures written here on bowsite (although the pics are always an added thrill to the stories).

Bob

P.S. I enjoyed reading your book!

26-Jan-19
That was a fun listen!

26-Jan-19
Excellent as was the "old fashion" book.

• Sitka Gear