Outfitter reviews?
General Topic
Contributors to this thread:
ki-ke 03-Feb-19
md5252 04-Feb-19
PECO 04-Feb-19
Bestbowhunter 06-Feb-19
03-Feb-19
My BS guilty pleasure is reading other than favorable outfitter reviews.....I love the most recent one for Hadley Creek. In part, the guys writes:

"And they won't return emails or phone call inquiries about this. After reading all the other similar complaints about deposit theft plastered all over the interweb - and even some subsequent litigation on this dude - I now know why; part of his business model is to steal from people."

NOW you research the outfitter and read about his dastardly deeds....AFTER you return from a crappy hunt with a thief? HAHAHA!! You took the reduced price "cancellation" bait and swallowed the hook!!

Stupidity should be painful. Research BEFORE you send a deposit. Otherwise, ya deserve all you get (or didn't)

04-Feb-19
37 ratings and an avg of 2.8

Anyone who books with them shouldn’t complain about being surprised with a bad experience. Jeez...

04-Feb-19
Well there is always Whitetail Heaven.

06-Feb-19
I too, like to read the other than favorable reviews, especially when there are outfitter responses. Is it just me or is it really true that with some outfitters, they don't respond but within days of a poor review there are 3 or 4 very positive reviews pop up on them??? And in some cases they positively praise the outfitter for the negative areas in the poor reviews????

• Sitka Gear