Alaska at heart 07-Feb-19
kra1956 07-Feb-19
Thornton 07-Feb-19
Griz 08-Feb-19
Charlie Rehor 08-Feb-19
SaltyB 08-Feb-19
CurveBow 08-Feb-19
07-Feb-19
Dear God, please accept the spirit and soul of this wonderful man, and bring peace and comfort to his family and friends. I grew up reading everything I could get my hands on from Dwight, great writer, great hunter, great representative of ethical bowhunting.

07-Feb-19
AMEN!

07-Feb-19
Godspeeds, Dwight

07-Feb-19
Amen!

07-Feb-19
Good post Fatbass!

Amen to that.

07-Feb-19
Aside from the bowhunting, backpacking and high country accomplishments he loved and wrote about, Dwight was just a really fine man. He loved the Lord, loved his family and was a class act in life and for our sport. Prayers that God will be with his family in their grief but also praise that he is in the presence of Christ today!

07-Feb-19
Amen

07-Feb-19
Dwight was one of the Good ones, Amen.

Kurt

07-Feb-19
A full life...well done, Dwight...

07-Feb-19
Dwight Shuh , will be missed. He was very instrumental for me when i was young falling in love with bow hunting. Enjoy Heaven Brother! for a thousand years is as one day, and a Day as thousand years with the Lord! You will never be forgotten , Prayers for his family

07-Feb-19
A true class act and he will be missed by many. He will walk with the Lord.

07-Feb-19
A life well lived.

07-Feb-19
"Aside from the bowhunting, backpacking and high country accomplishments he loved and wrote about, Dwight was just a really fine man. He loved the Lord, loved his family and was a class act in life and for our sport. Prayers that God will be with his family in their grief but also praise that he is in the presence of Christ today!"

Not much can be added to that wonderful synopsis. Godspeed, brother Dwight

07-Feb-19
Amen

07-Feb-19

Thornton's embedded Photo
Thornton's embedded Photo

08-Feb-19
Can anyone provide the obit?

08-Feb-19

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
You can watch the funeral tomorrow at 3pm MST, 5pm EST. On YouTube. Thx for the attached link from “Heat”

08-Feb-19
Its exceptionally rare for me to get choked up over something. Even more so for someone who I never met passing. I got pretty emotional over a tremendous example of a great human like Dwight passing. He was an inspiration to me in my formative years as a bowhunter and he will be greatly missed.

08-Feb-19
RIP Dwight.... May GOD watch over your family and comfort them at this sad time....

>>>>-------->

• Sitka Gear