TEmbry 11-Feb-19
BULELK1 11-Feb-19
SoDakSooner 11-Feb-19
APauls 11-Feb-19
Zim 12-Feb-19
BULELK1 17-Feb-19
10-Feb-19

YZF-88's Link
Don’t forget to check the expiration date on your hunting license. Get your application in before and save some cash. Good luck...especially for NR’s with the ridiculous odds.

I’m letting my 9 deer points collect dust. Already applied for archery elk and general deer.

10-Feb-19
Thanks for the reminder, Had 4 days left on my license. Another $60 donation for odds so long I'll likely never draw even as a 28 year old. Can't help myself from trying however :)

10-Feb-19
I don't play the lottery but I play Utah even though the odds are worse. :-/

10-Feb-19
Actually T, I think we'll be cleaning up the tags when the rest of the guys on these draw threads die. No disrespect to you older gents ;)

10-Feb-19
I represent that statement, Will! >:-(

10-Feb-19
HELP ! HELP! I'm caught up in a PONZI SCEME ! I have 14 points for limited entry deer, 9 for goat and 9 for sheep in Utah. I am sure that you guys will draw over my dead body, maybe someday, way way off in the distant future.

10-Feb-19
For $42 a year I’ll play till I can’t get outta the truck.

10-Feb-19
Keep pressing boys someone has to draw and it’ll be the hunt of a lifetime when you do.

10-Feb-19
And remember to thank Sportsmen for Fish and Wildlife (SFW) for contributing to the current state of abysmal draw odds. Another shining example of corruption at its finest.

10-Feb-19
Come on Zim, auction tags are the American way. True capitalism at its finest. Every tag everywhere should be sold via auction. Supply and demand, let the market dictate the cost.

10-Feb-19
I'm not outright opposed to auction tags. I'm opposed to the proceeds of those tags going to line the pockets of the folks at SFW. Proceeds from earmarked auction tags should go back to the wildlife. As Randy Newberg has pointed out, SFW (with the help of the Utah DNR) has raided the public's tags to fund their own agenda and personal enrichment.

11-Feb-19
I quit caring about the draws once I moved to where I can hunt without relying on them. Now they are my annual gambling/donation each spring at the off chance I actually pull a cool tag worth traveling for.

11-Feb-19
I won't apply till I see what I draw this coming Wknd @ the $cam$po in SLC

You coming into town Ken to Validate your $cam$po tix??

Okay______________________moving onward_____________

As far as the actual Utah Draw ~~

'Ya Gotta Believe'

Good luck, Robb

11-Feb-19
They got my $40.

11-Feb-19
Flipping Canadian dollar is killing my draw odds. Just can't afford to put in for US stuff. Just gonna save my cashes and buy OTC tags when I have a chance. Then one day move to Alberta for a few years and shoot sheep and goats and huge mulies, and elk and moose and...and...and that's usually about the time I wake up.

12-Feb-19
Robb, There's two of us with the same handle. :) And to make it even more confusing we are both from Illinois and both have the same opinion of SFW. The only difference is if you see one of us post negatively, it's not me, because I officially gave up. SFW corruption goes all the way up to the governor's office in Utah, same as Michael Madigan's in Illinois. To fight either of them is a losing proposition. So March 8th I close on a house in Indiana, and I'll be taking my tax dollars with me. In Utah once I burn my 22 watered down NR deer points I'll be outta there too. Can't beatem, leavem. Not looking forward to that hunt, as I'll be surrounded by outfitters, wealthy LO & auction tag holders. Either way, should draw a good tag this year in a couple other states with my points. Waiting on WY elk draw results before completing my Utah application.

17-Feb-19
Thanks Ken, that is very confusing as I thought the BS wouldn't allow that?

I'm down in your LE Muley unit of choice next month, keep in touch if ya need anything Specific for me to check out for ya man.

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear