Topgun 30-06 28-Feb-19
Chuckster 28-Feb-19
axle2axle 28-Feb-19
Mt. man 05-Mar-19
Charlie Rehor 05-Mar-19
ki-ke 05-Mar-19
Hawkeye 05-Mar-19
19-Feb-19
For many years Dwight Schuh has joined us in the Gem State Christian Bowhunters booth at the Idaho Sportsman's Show. We are an Affiliated club with Christian Bowhunters of America that Dwight enjoyed being a member of. I am excited to announce that at this years 2019 booth we are dedicating our booth to the memory of Dwight. We are in talks with the family right now and hope to have several of the large photo's that were at his Memorial Service up on our booth as well as a few of Dwight's mounts. We are making a banner letting everyone who walks past our booth at the show know that our 2019 booth is dedicated to the memory of one of the most amazing CHRISTIAN BOWHUNTERS we will probably ever know. RIP friend! I will try to post a few pictures here next week when we set up the booth. Show dates Feb. 28 - March 3rd in Boise, Id.

19-Feb-19
Awesome!

19-Feb-19
Well, will we see you again further?

19-Feb-19
I wish I could be there ! My wife and I will be in Idaho this summer, but alas, it will be too late.....

19-Feb-19
Looking fed to the pics and that’s a great idea.

19-Feb-19
What a fitting memorial. Way to go !!

19-Feb-19
Now THAT is a wonderful legacy. Please post photos.

19-Feb-19
Excellent idea Scott! It's well deserved!

ElkNut/Paul

20-Feb-19
Yes, please post pics for those of us that wont be able to be there.

28-Feb-19

Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo
Hello Bowsite Friends,

I know the little booth we have at the Idaho Sportsmans Show is very small potatoes in the whole scheme of things. Dwight was a great friend and a mentor to many here on Bowsite so I thought I would share some photo's of the booth once we got it set up last night. Dwight actually worked in this booth with us many times handing out Bible's to people as well as the CBA track that had his personal testimony in it. Dwight never backed down from telling people about our amazing Lord and Savior. I hope our little booth here in Idaho shows our love and respect for an amazing friend, Brother and legend in the bowhunting world.

28-Feb-19

Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo

28-Feb-19
Great tribute!

28-Feb-19

Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo

28-Feb-19

Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo

28-Feb-19

Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo

28-Feb-19

Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo

28-Feb-19
Really nice.

28-Feb-19
Very nice...

28-Feb-19
Very cool Mt. Man! Thanks for sharing.

28-Feb-19
So fitting for a great Christian, a man and a bowhunter.

28-Feb-19
That looks fantastic and is quite an appropriate tribute!!!

28-Feb-19
Very well done sir..

28-Feb-19
Nicely done!

05-Mar-19
It was a great show with several thousand people over 4 days. I was very glad we set up our booth in Dwight's honor. It created quite the buzz around the show as we had a lot of folks young and old stop by to ask if Dwight had really passed away. It was shocking in a way how many folks asked and didn't hear of his passing. I personally had a great conversation with an older gentleman that had attended a seminar put on by Dwight and Larry Jones in Western Wa. he thought in 1988 or so about Elk calling. He said it changed his entire approach to Roosevelt Elk hunting and he had many successful years due to those 2 guys. Then I had a conversation with another gentleman that said he has since given up hunting due to age, but Dwight's stalking Muleys in Open Country gave him such confidence that he ended up taking his 2 best bucks soon after studying that book. It was fun to hear some of the comments, even if we were sharing sad news with them for the first time.

Thanks all for following!

05-Mar-19
Well done! I expect we’ll see a nice tribute to Dwight at the Omaha, P&Y Convention.

05-Mar-19
Great tribute and awesome gesture!

05-Mar-19
Great tribute to a great man. Well done:)

• Sitka Gear