Elite 1 22-Feb-19
CSAL 22-Feb-19
BC173 22-Feb-19
Mike Ukrainetz 23-Feb-19
Ambush 24-Feb-19
Rockbass 01-Mar-19
20-Feb-19

midwest's Link
“We have too much debt and Montana is useless. Just tell them it has beavers or something,” the petition description read.

20-Feb-19
I'd give them a hell of a deal on California and a bunch of the New England states.

20-Feb-19
Yep. Let’s keep Montana. Maybe declare a national emergency and open season on those liberals that have infiltrated it first. Scare them back to California, run a fence through the middle, sell it quick and keep northern Cali. Then every time one of the liberated idiots tried to cross the border, vet them to ensure their disease stays there. Not infecting the rest of the country.

The New England states should get back in line when they see that.

20-Feb-19
We will take Montana and one of the Dakotas, but you must take southern Quebec AND it’s people. If you take Vancouver, we’ll drop the Dakota demand. Wyoming is also a very attractive bargaining chip.

20-Feb-19
In my lifetime Montana will be Colorado. Liberals are like monkeys in that if they can't tear it up they will just crap on it.

20-Feb-19
What do you mean? It is Colorado North as we speak...

20-Feb-19
Good point Elkman....maybe I should have said California.

20-Feb-19
At least the Canadian exchange rate is good

20-Feb-19
Was kind of thinking that we could let the libs and French have the west and east coasts and we could set up a new conservative country up the middle from Texas to Alaska...

20-Feb-19
You might want to include CaliMinnesotafornia for trade bait.

20-Feb-19
Buy one California get one Minnesota free.

20-Feb-19
Minfornia has to go with Lil San Francisco of the Midwest, be a proper trade, even have a 68 yr old working outhouse be included either with door on or off.

20-Feb-19
We have to many guns Justin would crap his pants

20-Feb-19
You guys all realize this is all assuming we could AFFORD Montana right?? Ah who are we kidding, Trudeau will just put it on the national debt plastic. Then when it really hits the fan years down the road, you guys can buy the whole lot for a bargain. Shoot this all sounds pretty good,.. I may one day be an American and will be able to have a sidearm while in the backcountry...carry on

20-Feb-19
The united State of Montana. leave us to ourselves. There will not be enough $$ for the libs to hand out so they will leave, and those willing to work there a(* off will run one heck of an independent country. Once we get our feet on the ground, we would even wall it, to protect the Surrounding nations from us.

oz

20-Feb-19
Hey I'm in tell Pierre junior to go get it I'm packing as we speak !

Bigdan is right though another western right leaning gun toting province would really get his undies in a twist !

20-Feb-19
Canada passed on Alaska for 1 million long ago. I spent 12 days in Montana in September, at a trillion, it's a steal IMO! Canada is not interested in ROT, just taxing us to death.

20-Feb-19
If they take the kooky politicians Minnesota has they can have the state tomorrow

20-Feb-19
Sell the entire west coast to Mexico....then Montana, Minnesota and New York to Canada. Take the funds and build one big ass wall.

20-Feb-19
What I think is funny is this petition was started from a guy from Alabama.

20-Feb-19
Hold on. If we get rid of Minnesota. Where would the terrorists get their new recruits from?

20-Feb-19
Why not just get rid of the Libs in those states mentioned, and keep the land, recolonize/repopulate it with Conservatives. There is a lot of nice terrain in NE and northern Cali. Its those people that need to go to CA or anywhere - not the land.

20-Feb-19
Can we just rent it during elk season?

20-Feb-19
The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence

20-Feb-19
I will sign if I can get.05% of purchase price for my place.

20-Feb-19
Maybe Montana, Alberta & BC should be there own country

20-Feb-19
I like that one too, Bigdan!

20-Feb-19
I’m all for having a high speed rail built from California to BC and Queerbeck to ship all of the libs up there. No return trips.

20-Feb-19
Maybe we can trade NY, MA, and CA for BC and the Yukon?

20-Feb-19
Let's go one step further. Let's extend the United States to the Artic Circle. But only include the interior providences. Canada can have Kalifornia, Oregon and Washington. They can also have New York, Connecticut (There aren't any deer there anyway!), and let's thrown in Vermont so Canada can "Feel the Bern". . We will give Canada Minnesota also. (That way the NW Angle can be reunited with Canada!) The US can take BC, as long as Canada keeps Vancouver. Eastern Canada can become West France. No money needs to change hands. Problem solved.

20-Feb-19
Our country is so messed up already I'd love me some Montana hunting at a reduced rate if I could get it. but knowing the way Canada operates its much easier for me to hunt it if I'm not a resident than if it's a piece my own country. So no, you can keep it, and you can sure as heck keep all the rest of your libtard states.

Definitely game for Treeline's suggestion though!

20-Feb-19
Maybe Montana, Alberta & BC should be there own country

20-Feb-19
None of it will matter when YS caldera blows.

20-Feb-19
"YS caldera".....do we know her?

20-Feb-19
I spit my drink out Franklin.

20-Feb-19
now thats funny

20-Feb-19
Hell, if y’all elect me, I would set it up so we could hunt all of our states as residents with no guide welfare.

Wolves, Liberals and anything crossing our southern border could be shot on sight and bounties collected.

We wouldn’t need any wall on the east or west because the libtards would be too scared to cross the border!

Pretty sure we could take the west coast down to San Francisco and encourage any liberals to move to the southern half of Kalifornia or New York on short order. Southern California might as well just rejoin Mexico, not sure they would notice the change. There is some really pretty country in Northern California and up to BC with great hunting and fishing!

20-Feb-19

20-Feb-19
Treeline, I'd vote for you if you would change that stupid rule in WY regarding wilderness hunting and NRs!!!

20-Feb-19
I’m proud that Saskatchewan has only elected conservative provincial governments for the last 30+ years and always votes overwhelmingly conservative in federal elections. Too bad the rest of country doesn’t follow our lead.

20-Feb-19

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
Bigdan..... I knew I'd find a use for this someday......

20-Feb-19
Canada can take Minnesota I will move to Montana . Problem solved.

20-Feb-19

20-Feb-19

20-Feb-19
Dumb!! Not going to happen.

20-Feb-19

skull's embedded Photo
skull's embedded Photo
Breaking news - CANADA ANNOUNCES THAT THEIR WALL IS DONE.

21-Feb-19
Lol funny how this is gaining traction. I read a news article and someone from Montana was Pro the idea figuring they would get better roads lmao. I’m still laughing half an hour later.

Like you do realize we have one (singular) highway that runs across the country and when a beaver builds a dam east of Winnipeg it will literally shut down this twin lane highway right? And that it’s faster for me to get to BC via Arizona than heading straight west on the trans Canada highway...

22-Feb-19
I wish Minnesota wasn't like it is. With the exception of the Minneapolis/St Paul area its pretty nice!

22-Feb-19
I would vote yes on the sale of East Dakota.

22-Feb-19
Just leave the dakotas out of this we are a red state we are oil rich and we are building stick houses getting rid of all our sod houses now sky’s the limit!!!!!!

22-Feb-19
Unfortunately I think it's the left's plan to target states with smaller populations as it takes less of them moving there to change their political landscape completely. Send 70k refugees to the right area and you can elect a Muslim congresswoman that hates America.....

22-Feb-19
I’ve not heard of it, but can we just give them Cali. and New York, out of the kindness of our hearts?

23-Feb-19
Us Canadians can hunt Montana but can't hardly hunt any of out neighboring provinces, think Saskatchewan mule deer, so I vote Montana stays part of the good ole USA!

24-Feb-19
Ideally, The new Western Canadian border would be the eastern boundary of Saskatchewan and west to the coast. Manitoba can make a case, but we do need a very wide buffer between us and eastern Canada. Coyote stomper's between us and them should keep the vile eastern varmints at bay. We would need to reclaim Edmonton and Calgary. Vancouver and area should be annexed to coastal Washington. They are an irreparable scourge and parasitic blight on the rest of the province.

We can then negotiate inclusions to our south. Any town or city that has more Starbucks drinkers than hunters would have to be purged. Requiring ALL all businesses to have taxidermy displayed would be a good start with at least one being either a bear, wolf or cougar. Electric car parking should be at the back of the lot.

01-Mar-19
The Canadian exchange is only good if you are looking north! Try looking south from the north and every $1,000 of real money costs you an extra $360!

• Sitka Gear