Thornton 12-Mar-19
IdyllwildArcher 12-Mar-19
Thornton 12-Mar-19
IdyllwildArcher 12-Mar-19
Slate 12-Mar-19
12-Mar-19

Thornton's embedded Photo
Thornton's embedded Photo
I work in a very stressful environment of emergency medicine. Since this site doesn't have anything to do with guns, IT has not blocked it from any of my work computers. If I have even a few minutes of downtime, I often visit Bowsite and it is my outlet to nature and dream hunts. I hope you all feel the same and value it as much as I do.

12-Mar-19
Couldn't have said it better myself! Its opened my eyes to many things I had never thought of doing. Really enjoy the stories as well.

12-Mar-19
Thanks for saving so many lives man!

No doubt high stress and high emotional demand for you.

Many of us enjoy your post's, input and sharing knowledge.

Good luck, Robb

12-Mar-19
"This Site Keeps Me Sane." - Never ever visit the Community Forum.;)

12-Mar-19

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo

12-Mar-19

12-Mar-19
Cool pic! And I agree.

12-Mar-19
Nice pic!

12-Mar-19
Same here!

12-Mar-19
I think you need MORE 'Bowsite' then.....

12-Mar-19
I need to double my dosage then ;)

12-Mar-19
Ha! Tell me about it. I can feel my hair falling out by the minute with the stuff going on the last year. I spend a lot of time here just so I don’t have to think about everything “else”.

12-Mar-19
Lucky you can look at the site at work it flagged just about any site that might have anything of interest at my work. For a while I was in charge of training and couldn't ever look at some firefighting training pages on the net without getting permission every time. I finally drove them crazy with multiple requests everyday and they finally gave me blanket access funny thing was I couldn't access the bowsite or other site I actually needed but my partner could spend all day reading the paper or searching real estate lol

12-Mar-19
The company I use to work for had www.bowsite.com blocked but I found if I would type in address plus the extra to go to the forum part or a link it worked. Now I own by own business and I can go to any site I please.

12-Mar-19
Put a VPN on your personal phone/computer while at work on break or lunch and watch anything you want. At least that works for me and I work for the US gov.

12-Mar-19
Yes

12-Mar-19
"Never ever visit the Community Forum.;) "

Hey. I resemble that remark...... heheheheheh.... CF stress is good for the immune system.....

12-Mar-19
Yes I believe the CF drives me insane...just the way I like it!!

12-Mar-19
Bowsite truly is a stress reliever, need my fix almost every day.. unless I'm huntin or fishin..

12-Mar-19
Yea but, sometimes you drive guys insane Jason lol.

12-Mar-19
I couldn’t agree more! I always swore I would NEVER get a smartphone! Then my family got me one for Father’s Day 2 years ago. THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spent 9 days on the trauma floor of UPMC (U. Of Pittsburgh Medical Center) last Summer. I could NOT imagine going thru that ordeal WITHOUT it! It was my LIFE-LINE! I read (and posted on) Bowsite just about everyday. Got prayers, well wishes and PM’s thru Bowsite. Even had a couple GREAT Western Pa Bowsiters pay me a visit! Bowsite got me through one of the toughest times of my life- literally! : )

12-Mar-19
Yes but we're Bowsite buds now right Slate:) I figure ole Quinn will be on here shortly to rant and rave and he still won't kill anything this year or show his face.

12-Mar-19
I hear you Thorton. I actually went to your IT department as more and more of the sites I wanted to access became blocked and basically said, "hey guys, I need access to Bowsite, so don't block it. Also, our ER is the only game in town. So your butt goes through my fingers. Just kidding about that last part. Maybe not kidding.

It's worked so far...

12-Mar-19
Your IT dept runs hospitals in KS?

12-Mar-19
oops, *my* IT dept.

That sorta changes the meaning of my post...

12-Mar-19
We are all good Jason. That Kansas site broke me down. Lol

• Sitka Gear