Norseman 17-Mar-19
Paul@thefort 17-Mar-19
TD 17-Mar-19
TREESTANDWOLF 17-Mar-19
BIGHORN 17-Mar-19
17-Mar-19

Forest bows's embedded Photo
Forest bows's embedded Photo
I was the winning bidder on Wayne Carlton's hat at the CBA auction. This was a special donation by Wayne Carlton for the CBA's 50th awards banquet. Wayne is somebody that I have looked up to for a long long time! I feel very blessed to have this part of bow hunting history.

17-Mar-19
great hat

17-Mar-19
Nice hat. You two look to be father and son...just saying. ; )

17-Mar-19
Great hat!

17-Mar-19
Very cool!

17-Mar-19
Forest made a nice donation to the CBA auction and a healthy bid on the hat. Way to go!

17-Mar-19
Wow, that's really cool. Wayne has always been one of my favorites.

He still looks great.

17-Mar-19
I worked for Brad and Stan Love of Western Archer, WRI Vista for many years in Poncha Springs, CO. They have a great relationship with Wayne and during the late 90s got many opportunities to meet and work side by side with him and his crew. He's an amazing hunter and for one reason or another does not age.

17-Mar-19
That is definitely a hat with a lot of mojo! Hopefully a little will rub off on you!

Did he throw in the “slightly used” diaphragm?

17-Mar-19
Did you try it on to make sure it fit before you bid? I'm getting a new hat next week down by Big Jim's Bow Company in Albany, Ga but I have to try them on before I buy.

17-Mar-19
Hats are where you find em’

17-Mar-19
Forest, send that picture to Jeff, the Newsletter editor and we will add it to the Banquet Photo edition. Paul

17-Mar-19
Cool Forest...... nice hat! Hope it doesn't make your butt look to big..... looks like you're still skinny!

17-Mar-19
Right there is an icon Forrest.

17-Mar-19
Looks better on Wayne.

• Sitka Gear