Will 05-Apr-19
jdee 05-Apr-19
Bowfreak 06-Apr-19
Charlie Rehor 06-Apr-19
Paul@thefort 06-Apr-19
Dino 06-Apr-19
Shrewski 07-Apr-19
03-Apr-19
Tonight on Sportsman's channel 10pm est.

Dwight was the best. I couldn't wait to get my Bowhunter magazine to read his and MR James' articles.

We lost a legend folks and it seems like that he was an even better person than a bowhunter. Looking forward to this tribute show tonight.

03-Apr-19
Wish I could see it, but I don't get that channel. He was my favorite!

03-Apr-19
Amen Mark. Thanks for posting this.

03-Apr-19
DVR is set!! Thanks for posting.

03-Apr-19
wish I could get that channel the only thing I have available is the outdoor channel and for the most part, its not good

03-Apr-19
What a great tribute! So glad I DVR'ed it so I can watch it a few more times. Well done, Bowhunter!

04-Apr-19
it was very well done

04-Apr-19
Dwight will be missed by many. The show was excellent; like Lou I am sure I will watch it multiple times.

Matt

04-Apr-19
Have the show recorded, but have not had a chance to watch yet. Thanks for the head's up!

04-Apr-19
Do you guys know if this will be available on youtube or something like that in the future? Would love to see it but don't have that channel.

04-Apr-19
I caught the show last night. Very well done and I enjoyed it a lot, just like I did every other time I caught a show with him in it.

04-Apr-19
Saw it. Good show.

04-Apr-19
Dwight was the best

04-Apr-19
Don't have the channel, darn!

05-Apr-19
Bowfreak, What was the name of the show with the tribute? I'm not finding it through my voice search.

05-Apr-19
It was on "Bowhunter TV" in Canada on the Wild TV channel.

Very well done tribute to Dwight.

05-Apr-19
Hopefully there will be some way to watch it for others that don't have the channel. Anyone knows an avenue, please fill us in.

05-Apr-19
Good to know... Sad though. His column was the reason I would buy BowHunter mag. Just seemed to be an amazing guy. I didnt realize he'd passed recently until seeing this. Very sad to see.

05-Apr-19
Good show, great hunter. I noticed Dwight was sometimes shooting left handed and sometimes shooting right handed. RIP.

06-Apr-19
Seems to me he had a shoulder issue and he switched to left handed for a while.

His Arizona elk hunt showed his passion for bowhunting. Even though his body was giving up on him, he was still out there doing what he did. He was a special man.

06-Apr-19
Brotsky: I’m sure there will be a tribute to Dwight at the P&Y Convention.

06-Apr-19
Says something about be humble and proud. my best, Paul

06-Apr-19
Dwight was such an excellent writer. I loved his passion for the hunt. The Bowhunter TV tribute was excellent, in fact, I felt that it could have been an hour long...I didn't want the episode to end.

07-Apr-19
That was excellent. Loved the Dall Sheep stalk. Good guy, he is missed here for sure.

• Sitka Gear