Habitat 03-May-19
LBshooter 03-May-19
LBshooter 03-May-19
Paul@thefort 03-May-19
bad karma 03-May-19
scndwfstlhntng 03-May-19
elkster 04-May-19
02-May-19
The company is up for sale, I just ask that whoever buys it brings back ASAT camo in their line. 925K and its yours.

03-May-19
I bought Day One about 30 plus years ago I think. Nice product. The camo not the company.

03-May-19
I got a pair of day 1 pants awhile back very nice product

03-May-19
I have one of their fleece jackets made in predator with wind blocking liner. One of the warmest pieces I own. They make great stuff...

03-May-19
I’m almost positive that day one still offers ASAT, I saw it at the p&y convention just last month. May only be available in certain things, but they had some at the show for sure.

—Jim

03-May-19
+1 JT

03-May-19
ASAT isn't leasing out their pattern for clothing anymore. They are leasing their pattern out to a few select bow companies, New Breed, but not to clothing manufactures. That's why First Lite stopped offering their clothing line in ASAT.

03-May-19
First Lite would be smart to buy the company out and start producing ASAT again.

03-May-19
Day One still has ASAT on their website, but if you click on an individual item to purchase their is no option for ASAT.

03-May-19
Don't know what they are selling but doubt if they have a patent on clothing design by now.Good material but alot of money for patterns

03-May-19
You guys are right my mistake, it's first light that stopped ASAT, not day one.

03-May-19
You guys are right my mistake, it's first light that stopped ASAT, not day one.

03-May-19
Day One has been a class act as well as Gary, ie, CEO. I did see him at the PY convention and he has contributed to all of the CBA banquets and Jamborees for many years. I wish him well. Paul

03-May-19
Agreed. Gary Christofferson is a good man, and has run a good, honest business. I certainly wish him well.

03-May-19
This thread galvanized me to get it together, and buy some new pieces. I have worn Day One fleece ASAT and wool ASAT for >20 years and it is great stuff. It has held up well but after 20 years the fleece pants might need some help soon: so before anything happens I bought a new pair. The woolens are in perfect shape although I wear them every year. I went crazy and bought a pair of cowboy suede pants to replace my beloved cotton ones that are nearly worn out. I really love the DO design and the pockets are the best that I have found. BTW: Gary just confirmed for me..NO more ASAT WOOL available.

04-May-19
Yes, Gary has been reliable as I have bought from Day One for over 10 yrs. and given gift certificates. I wish him well.

• Sitka Gear