DL 21-May-19
APauls 21-May-19
Ziek 21-May-19
axle2axle 23-May-19
07-May-19

DL's Link
I think this guy is safe.

07-May-19
The canyon that the road into Carlsbad Caverns NP follows, has a bunch of those little coveys and the DBHS hang out in them out of the sun.

07-May-19
lol. Yep, he's safe. awesome!

07-May-19
Unbelievable

07-May-19
Seen ibex do that a lot in the Florida’s in NM. That was an ibex but not sure where that is. Pretty cool.

Have seen mule deer bed in overhangs and even in an old barn. They’ll use what cover they can find...

07-May-19
Moose bed under my deck all the time. One morning I went out to take a leak off the deck, a cow came out midstream and I peed on her head and back. I might be the only human to ever do that...

07-May-19
That’s not your only claim to fame Lou.

One time I was in a treestand and peed on a squirrel. Intentionally. In my defense, he spent all of prime time barking at me and of course nothing came in.

He had it coming.

08-May-19
Let’s keep this thread “debate free”

No need to start a pissing contest!

08-May-19
LOL!

08-May-19
Very cool video

08-May-19
Awesome T-Roy!!!

08-May-19
Ha ha, good one T-Roy!

08-May-19
I saw some Ibex do that this on my hunt this past January in the Florida's. They are absolutely the coolest animals I've ever hunted or watched. Amazing.

Idyl, Are you sure those weren't Barbary sheep in Carlsbad?

08-May-19
He sure is safe there.

08-May-19
Not near as amazing as this but last fall my hunting buddy showed me a picture of a young buck who was living inside of a hunting blind. He had given an older gentlemen permission to hunt on his property and the deer set up shop in his blind. The older guy had a bunch of pictures of the deer going in and out of his blind and bedding in there. He wouldn't give me copies of the pictures because the older guy swore him to secrecy. Evidently this older guy thinks the pictures he has have some type of value so he won't release copies. Lol.

08-May-19
"Are you sure those weren't Barbary sheep in Carlsbad?"

I guess they could have been. I just assumed they were DBHS.

08-May-19
No wonder moose chase Lou around.

08-May-19
Those damn things come right up on my deck and nose around, push the BBQ grill around, rub on the railing. I try to be accommodating but when they chase me it changes my attitude.

08-May-19
The video is amazing but what surprised me most in this thread is that Lou's cabin doesn't have indoor plumbing.

08-May-19
I kicked a mule deer doe once ... never peed on a moose

Killed a squirrel with a rock - pretty good throw

08-May-19
I spit on a moose from a treestand once that walked right under me. Didn't have any urine available at the time...

08-May-19
Be careful Jaq................those pot smoking hippy animal rights types might report you for animal cruelty! ;-)

08-May-19
T-roy for the win!

09-May-19

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Peeing and spitting on moose, squirrels. Kicking mule deer. Hiding the weasel (on another thread). I’m surprised there haven’t been any “monkey spanking” incidents posted on here!......thank goodness;-)

Saw this little guy come out of this barn several times a couple of winters back. There’s a video of ibex grazing on the the face of an almost vertical dam. It’s unbelievable how they seem to walk on it almost effortlessly.

09-May-19

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Trail cam pic from a buddy.

09-May-19
Unusual places I have encountered whitetail deer bedding include: abandon camps, abandoned out buildings, behind a rifle range (in two locations in two different states), near small airports, and in a private bone yard of old vehicles. Read a story years ago about a hunter that patterned a buck and killed him out of a junk car he used for a blind. LaGriz

11-May-19
I saw a young camel in the back seat of a Subaru once, but I'm pretty sure it didn't climb in there on its own.

21-May-19

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Here’s another Ibex that’s king of the mountain.

21-May-19
Dang, if that thing turns his head fast he'll knock himself off the ledge!

21-May-19
"...Lou's cabin doesn't have indoor plumbing."

What makes you think he doesn't have indoor plumbing? Maybe, like me, he doesn't have close neighbors, and prefers the view and fresh air from outside his door to a porcelain throne room. ;-)

23-May-19
Now that's a cool ibex photo! Kevin

• Sitka Gear