Hawkeye 16-May-19
Jaquomo 16-May-19
Hawkeye 16-May-19
KSBOW 16-May-19
EmbryOklahoma 16-May-19
scentman 16-May-19
WV Mountaineer 16-May-19
14-May-19
Many times I take for granted how good of a community bowhunters are. Recently posted topic in Elk section pertaining to Gaiters. It was a good topic got several response, and a member who I have never had contact with reached out via PM. Basically communicated having a pair of that he no longer used and if I wanted to send shipping he would send them at no charge. Just wanted to give a shout out and let everyone know how great of a community this is and will defiantly be paying in forward when I have the opportunity. Despite all negative info out there at times, my experience has been there are always hunters willing to help other hunters. Thanks again everyone and keep up the good work.

14-May-19
Best site out there--bar none :) My threshold for negativity gets lower with each passing season, and I can honestly say I notice very little here. Full of great bowhunters and individuals......(Except t-roy) ;)

14-May-19
I agree! Wonderful community of folks with a pretty unique mix of skill, humor, and benevolence.

14-May-19
That's great KSBOW! I should do a post asking about extra NM landowner tags :-) Lots of great guys here for sure, I've made a lot of good friends through Bowsite (heck, even t-roy). :-)

14-May-19
t-roy x3... that guy is out there. Followed closely by Brotsky. sigh

That being said, I'm in need of a couple reconyx cameras. I'll pay shipping.

14-May-19
I personally believe t-roy to be an upstanding, awesome individual. If I have another child, I'll name it Troy or Troyina in his honor. I'm thinking about commissioning an artist to paint t-roy to hang in my home.

t-roy. . . . I have 6 iowa PP points. . . . just sayin'

14-May-19
You guys are aiming way too low, I need a sheep hunt!!!!!! I’ll pay shipping.

—Jim

14-May-19
"Ugh....that t-roy.... Diva needs a dash in his name....;^)"

Never trust a guy with a dash in his name.

14-May-19
X4 on t-roy. SMH...

14-May-19
First time I met T-roy face to face I ended up with a broken leg. Still have the stick he gave me to hike out with.

14-May-19
I did t-roy a solid. All I asked for in return was a Schlitz. Dude insults me with a Bud Light. Sad.

14-May-19
I think Nichole would enjoy being called Mrs. Dash considering how terrible her cooking skills are Scoot!

14-May-19
As the kids say now days, 'it's sick'!!!

14-May-19
Sick indeed!!

And never trust a man with a dash in his name!! Diva for sure.!! Hunt

14-May-19

Hawkeye's embedded Photo
Hawkeye's embedded Photo
My work is done........

14-May-19
Wow with all the attention I am thinking I may go to KS-Bow!

14-May-19
BOW-N-BRD-HNTR....I like it but sucks to type it!

14-May-19
Hmm, I always thought it was brown bird hunter. That makes more sense. ;)

14-May-19
I bet you he doesn't even wear gaiters.... definite pansy.

14-May-19
Jeeeezzz!!!!.....A guy makes a few pithy, tongue-in-cheek comments over the years, and guys turn on him like a flock of jakes!! Except Brotsky and Bake, although the “heck” and “even” are a little suspect.

Dang, Eyad! I thought we had a special bond born from our love of chasing turkeys with mopeds and minivans?!

Et tu, Stick? Et tu?

Embry...would a couple of refurbished Wildgame Innovations cameras do? (It’s the thought that counts)

Scoot.....Ol Grinner still has a standing invitation to come down and turkey hunt, but I’m going to have to do some serious soul searching about not rescinding your invite!

True story about Jeff’s leg, however, no truth to the rumor that it was the same stick that was used ON his leg!

The “dash” was a last minute decision. It was either that, or grow a man bun and start wearing a flat brim hat.....I think I made the right choice.

Nick...... I honestly tried to get you a Schlitz (a tall boy, even), but the bartender informed me that all of the top tier brews had already been reserved by some highbrows in a room on the 5th floor of the hotel. All he had left was Bud light and a half warm can of Grain Belt.

Ike.....be careful bro! I wouldn’t want an alleged cell phone video conversation leak out on a certain medical professional’s personal views on a certain hot button topic that was discussed in depth in an undisclosed location somewhere between the 4th and 6th floors of an unnamed hotel somewhere in the midwest.....Check your PMs.

APauls.....dang right I’ve never worn garters in my life!....Honest!

14-May-19

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Bake.......Troymiqua has a nice ring to it!

I seriously pondered your Iowa preference point situation, but I’m not sure I could share a camp with a guy who has such animus and downright hatred for wart hogs. (It’s been well documented)

14-May-19
I have no recollection of this conversation.

14-May-19
Yep. I hate warthogs. ;). They’re bastards

I’m starting to hate turkeys too. There’s a story there, but I’m never telling it

14-May-19
In all seriousness, I’m now really curious about Ike’s conversation and BOWNBIRDHNTR broken leg

14-May-19
OTCWill, Ike and myself had a funny conversation too. Stories abound when a bunch of nuts get together. T-roy, we should swap stories.

15-May-19
Best...thread.....ever!!

Forgot about our moped bond T-roy...I'd take my post down but Charlie threatened to banish me to a crossbow forum for life if I even considered touching the 'Edit' button . Says he has 'ways' to check if I do....and I believe him!

Couldn't take a chance of that happening buddy.... so sorry:(

15-May-19
I love Bowsite. I just wish Pat or someone else would respond to a request for assistance with the website. It seems there's no one managing the thing anymore. Emails go unanswered time and time again.

15-May-19

15-May-19
A good thread and a good laugh this early in the day ~~ Perfect.

Good luck, Robb

15-May-19
I've been kicking around since early 2000s. Pat gives a ton of rope to contributors. It takes someone posting like a major tool to be blocked from the Bowsite. JMHO.

15-May-19
Hung, you ain't the 1 percent... kind of clicky round here, stick around, you'll figure it out.

15-May-19
LOL....one little spark from Eyad and the thread turns into a t-roy roast!

15-May-19
Damn, how do you get to be one of these “1 percenters” I hear about all the time? I need to step up my game.

15-May-19
Brotsky.....maybe try a hyphen?

Yeah, I know how Charlie operates, Hawkeye. He has a pic of me using a rather unorthodox (and ingenious I might add) method of transporting all my gear to the whitetail woods, that he keeps threatening to post. These strong-arming (and long-arming) tactics need to stop!

15-May-19
Lol!!

15-May-19
B-rotsky? B-rots-ky? Bro-tsky? Ahh maybe I'll just go with arse-hole to save everyone the trouble!!

15-May-19
Scoot, I’m the classless dick. You said so yourself. :^). Not you brother.

On a side note, I never have met t-roy or anyone posting here but, you all sound like my kind of people!!!!!

15-May-19
I'd go with Bro-t-sky.

Go with it bro.

15-May-19
hung, do you have a cousin, wunhunglo?

15-May-19
Scentman.....is that the guy that wrote the book “The Ruptured Chinaman”?

15-May-19
t, I bereeve so;)

15-May-19
Scoot........you’re not classless!

15-May-19
A 1% clique with hyphens? No.

Those are skid marks.

The upper echelon clique members use tildes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15-May-19
Man that antihistamine i took this am was some good stuff... I could swear i had a conversation with hung someone or another and now poof he gone!

16-May-19

BOWNBIRDHNTR's embedded Photo
BOWNBIRDHNTR's embedded Photo
Broken leg story, short version....invite to go shed hunting in March, 2014. Hike down the first hill. I went left, Troy and Chris went right. One bad step and I instantly know I have a broken leg. I said "Hey guys." They both turn and see me sitting on my rear. All I said was, "Pretty sure I just broke my leg." Don't think they believed me at first but didn't take long to convince them. Troy found me a stick, hiked back to the top and went to the ER. Not my fondest hunting memory but one I'll never forget!

16-May-19
Ouch! Looks like one of your screws fell out! :)

16-May-19
Man that's bad luck, Jeff!

I would have pursued a lawsuit...maybe it's not too late? Lol!

16-May-19
Damn Jeff, looks like Troy just grabbed some metal strap and a handful of sheet metal screws out of his shop and slapped it back together, must have been some big sheds out there! Ha!

16-May-19
I love Bowsite because its one of the few websites not blocked here at rhe sex addiction rehab clinic..

16-May-19
The screws that look like they fell out are actually attaching a couple ligaments back to the bone.

Hawkeye, I was called by the insurance company about that very thing. I told them we were on public land so if there was anything we could get out of the state I was all for it. They didn't ask any more questions.

I was promised a moose steak for all of my pain and suffering but I haven't seen it yet. Maybe Muskox instead?

16-May-19
Lou, I do believe you need to get a girl friend. Just saying.

16-May-19
"Maybe Muskox instead? "

I would push the envelope on that one, but DO NOT hold your breath ;)

Lou--do you have an address we can send 'get well' cards to? We'll all sign it...maybe even a Bowsite poster?

16-May-19
Eyad, only if its not the nude Bowsite poster floating around at P&Y. Some of the women in here might stalk a few Bowsiters if they saw them nekkid.

Some of the men, too.....

16-May-19
Ha ha ha ha!

16-May-19
Wow a shoutout for a free pair of Gaiters....never expected this much fun! I feel like a famous southern turkey hunter!

16-May-19
Good job Lucas, see what you did? :)

Now, lets not forget about Pats turkey that got up and ran away a couple years back...

16-May-19
That was classic bowsite right there!lol

16-May-19
Pats turkey running off was hilarious. I laugh out loud every time I’m reminded of it.

• Sitka Gear