Teeton 28-May-19
txhunter58 29-May-19
Jethro 29-May-19
320 bull 29-May-19
TLowell02 29-May-19
jdee 29-May-19
huntabsarokee 29-May-19
28-May-19
Meindl has opened up sales in the US. Website is meindlusa.com. I'm not associated with them, just wear their boots.

28-May-19
Cool,, I love my Meindl's as they fit my feet the best. But was very limited in selections till now. ED

29-May-19
Just be sure you get the ones made in Germany. Not the ones made in Asia. My German made Denalis are great.

29-May-19
I can't speak for the entire line, but the Comfort Fit, which is the equivalent to the old Cabelas Perfekt models, is made in Germany.

29-May-19
Great news. I am on my 3rd or 4th pair of the perfekt models and absolutely love them!

29-May-19
Best news ever! Although in all fairness, the Zamberlans I recently purchased for my freakishly wide feet fit almost as well as my old Perfekts.

29-May-19
I liked Meindl boots until I bought a pair of Lowa’s. One pair I had were great (Ibex) another pair (Denali) of Meindl’s I had for maybe 4 years we’re so dang stiff I ended up tossing them into the Good Will box......sore feet.

29-May-19
May have to order a pair of the comfort fit hikers. Wonder if these are the same as the Cabelas which always seemed to run a 1/2 size too big.

• Sitka Gear