Drahthaar 11-Jun-19
Jeff Holchin 11-Jun-19
DeerMount 12-Jun-19
Big John 12-Jun-19
Owl 12-Jun-19
30-May-19

Mt. man's embedded Photo
Mt. man's embedded Photo
I am going to share the post made on Facebook from the Christian Bowhunters of America as my typing fingers are tired. TIA

Christian Bowhunters of America 7 hrs · Urgent Prayer Request: Photo of Kami McGann. Yesterday I received an email from longtime CBA member Scott McGann from Idaho. Please read the letter from Scott and PLEASE PRAY FOR his wife's (Kami). They Need our prayers. Yesterday on 5/28/19 we were given the news that Kami has been diagnosed with "Triple Negative Invasive Mammary Cell Breast Cancer". This type of Breast Cancer requires surgery as soon as they can get us scheduled with likely Radiation and Chemotherapy to follow. They are going to schedule some genetic testing as well to determine if there is anything more that is needed. As of right now they cannot tell us what "Stage" Kami is in. However, the type of tumor is graded on a 1-3 scale. 1 as least intrusive and aggressive, 3 as the most. They gave the Tumor a #3. We waited to send this email until all of our family had been informed as well as our boys. They boys absorbed what they could for their ages. Of course their fear is that their mommy is dying. Kami and I shed a lot of tears yesterday and they are starting again today. Kami has had dreams of not getting to see her boys grow up or her boys losing her as their mommy. I cannot begin to tell you all that has ran through my mind. We are just asking for prayers at this point, because we truly believe GOD will use this for good and he is BIGGER than cancer. We are giving this to him and we trust with all our hearts that he will take care of us. Are we scarred and sad, of course. That is human nature, but we are not mad or blaming anything. It's just part of his glorious plan for our little family and we LOVE GOD. Please join us in Prayer at this point. Thanks, Scott, Kami, Micah and Nathan McGann????????

30-May-19
So sorry to hear this. Prayers for her and your family.

30-May-19
Prayers sent for strength, peace, and healing.

30-May-19
You Got this Kami! Prayers sent. Hopefully you are well enough to chase elk this fall!

30-May-19
Prayers for Kami and all family!

30-May-19
I know and have hunted with Scott. I can honestly say, he is about the nicest and most selfless guy I ever met. Many of you know of his kids hunting camp and taking terminal kids on their dream hunts, etc. If you ever were going to truly power pray this is the time...your in my prayers brother I can't get it off my mind since I saw it previously on facebook....

30-May-19
Good things happen to good people and you and your family are some of the best I’ve ever met. You guys will be in my prayers Scott. Hunt

30-May-19
F'ing cancer! We'll be praying hard for you and your family Scott. This terrible disease has touched our family as well. God bless you guys. If there's anything we can do to help please don't be afraid to ask.

30-May-19
Stef and I will be praying for you Scott, Kami and boys! Terrible news, but I know you guys well enough to say you'll get through this!

30-May-19
Prayers sent. God has this.

30-May-19
Praying, for all of you.

30-May-19
Prayers sent. I’m sure there’s very few of us that haven’t been effected by this damned disease.

30-May-19
Prayers from Bozeman.

Thanks for sharing that post. Sounds like an awesome family.

30-May-19
Terrible for any family thoughts and prayers from TN Lewis

30-May-19
Prayers from Pa. Brotsky is right, F’ing cancer!

30-May-19
I will keep Kami and family in my prayers.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.1John 4:18

30-May-19
Prayers also to guide the Doctors path. Hang on tight!

30-May-19
Prayers sent for Kami and her family also the doctors and nurses caring for her....GOD Bless

30-May-19
I know what you’re going thru...................my wife was diagnosed 18 yrs ago. With God’s grace and mercy and LOTS of prayers she beat it and has been cancer free for years!

More prayers from PA!

30-May-19
Praying for her sir. God bless

30-May-19
Prayers sent from WY.

30-May-19
Power praying from NJ......

30-May-19
Praying for Kami and family.

30-May-19
Prayers sent.

30-May-19
Scott , I believe in the Grace of God. That said I saw God at work . my wife was diagnosed in early December. I explored all options . Settled on Stephanie Spellman Comprehensive Breast Cancer Center at James Cancer Center Ohio State University. A bit of a drive for us but I didn't mind. My wife of 31 years is my bow hunting and fishing buddy . Didn't care what we had to do to help her !!! Love her with all my heart !!! Day before yesterday was our 28th trip there . The medical, surgical and radiation oncologist all said she was now cancer free. Thank you Lord !! No appointments until September. My wife had surgery and treatments . IT CAN BE DONE . Go to the best you can find !!! Prayers are with both !!!

30-May-19
Few things will change your life like being told you have cancer. It gets worse waiting to hear how bad it is. Especially when you are young and have kids. I will pray for Kami and the whole McGann family vigorously because the God of Jesus Christ can fix this.

30-May-19
Prayers from MN ....

30-May-19
Will absolutely pray. Psalm 46:10!

30-May-19
Prayers from CA

30-May-19
Thoughts and prayers for Kami as well as the entire family from Iowa.

30-May-19
Life is so unfair at times....hang in there and never give up.

30-May-19
Oh my word Scott & Kami, I'm am totally shocked here! I don't know what to say. Stay strong, both of you! May the good Lord bless you both!

ElkNut/Paul

30-May-19
Prayers from Long Island

30-May-19
Prayers for all...

30-May-19
Prayers for a successful fight!

30-May-19
Prayers and a "rosary" for her.

30-May-19
Prayers from Kansas City!

31-May-19
Prayers sent.

31-May-19
Prayers from Md.

31-May-19
Prayers from Utah

Keep the Faith, Robb

31-May-19
Prayers from pa

31-May-19
So sorry to hear this. You have my thoughts and prayers for healing.

31-May-19
Prayers from southeast PA.

31-May-19
There is Huge power in Prayer! I've felt it in 2 Cancer battles over the last 4 years as God lifted me up and healed. I will keep the whole family in my thoughts and Prayers.

31-May-19
Prayers sent from VA.

31-May-19
MORE prayers from PA!

31-May-19
Prayers from Indiana.

31-May-19
Prayers and best wishes from AZ!!!

God Bless!!!

31-May-19
Praying for Kami and family .

31-May-19
Prayers to Kami and your entire family, stay strong and keep your faith.

31-May-19
Prayers sent!

31-May-19
Hello Friends, Kami McGann update: Kami is sending several of her friends to "Friend" me as she just cannot deal with all the messages. She has officially referred to me as her "P.R. Guy" So I will be sharing updates on this journey. Please unless she says otherwise let her be private. Thanks! Your Prayers are WORKING, keep it up! THANK YOU! 1. Kami McGann wanted me to make sure all of you know that she appreciates all the love and prayers. She is the daughter of an amazing GOD and she is his precious DAUGHTER. She has placed this in HIS hands and knows her heavenly father is the great physician. 2. Last night we had a meeting with her surgeon and to say it was an answer to prayers for Kami McGann and I would be an understatement. Bravo to Kami as it was caught in super early stages. The surgeon gave it a "1" Yahoo!. From the reports we were given on Tues. to the meeting last night was Night and Day for Kami. She is very confident and ready to take this journey head on. With GOD all things are possible. 3. We have a plan of attack. Kami will be doing Genetic testing next week and an MRI to look at and measure the tumor. Then put in her Chemo Port. Depending on the Genetic testing results which could change our plans, but for now Chemo for the next few months. Zap that sucker dear LORD! Cancer FREE by Christmas! You better believe it! When in a fix? Phillipians 4: 6-7 OH YEAH! P.S. I can't reply to all of the messages and texts, but please know we appreciate you all. I am going to be printing all the comments for her to read during treatments. Exercise and positive thoughts/eating were very KEY elements the Surgeon Stressed to us. I LOVE YOU Kami McGann!!!!

31-May-19
Great news Scott!!!

31-May-19
Awesome news and continuing to pray!

31-May-19
Great news to hear today! We’ll be continuing to keep Kami and your family in our prayers!

31-May-19
great news!!!!

31-May-19
Prayer sent

31-May-19
I will be praying for you and Kami. You have the greatest hope anyone can have.

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

" Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even the youth grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

01-Jun-19
Prayers sent

01-Jun-19
Prayer on the way!

01-Jun-19
Prayers sent.

02-Jun-19
Prayers Sent!

10-Jun-19
Kami goes in for her MRI today to measure the tumor and get a baseline started. Then her Chemo port put in on Thur. Start treatments next week. Thanks for your prayers!

10-Jun-19
More prayers on the way!

Great news! And positive attitude is KEY! SOunds like y'all are ready to fight! : )

10-Jun-19
Best always!

10-Jun-19
Prayers everyday brother!!!

10-Jun-19
We've been praying for you guys Scott, best of luck! Stay strong brother!

10-Jun-19
Prayers sent!

10-Jun-19
U got it from me and my prayer group every day.

10-Jun-19
Prayer sent!

10-Jun-19
Praying for you brother!!!! Been through the whole thing- 8 years ago I was one of the 2300 men diagnosed each year with breast cancer. 2 years after losing my 57 year old mom to pancreatic cancer. I was lucky. I know what your feeling. My kids were really young. I told them all we weren’t going to get all worked up unless we needed to. I was lucky. 8 years later I have a big scar but am no worse for wear. The medical staff at the oncology units are incredible now days. Have faith in them. Prayers to your wife.

10-Jun-19
Kami and your family are in our prayers.

We went through it with my wife’s diagnosis 5 years back and all good now.

Kami is tough and has a lot to live for. God is good and will support you all. We have faith and know that it works miracles.

Keeping your family in prayer.

10-Jun-19
Keep the faith Scott. With everyday, there is new hope. Prayers for Kami's successful treatment.

11-Jun-19
Excellent news. Give it all to him, be prepared for a bumpy ride, hang on as he is driving, and follow through with Glorifying him.

Praise God through Jesus Christ!

11-Jun-19
Praying for Kami's full recovery and everlasting good health, in Jesus Christ's Holy name. AMEN. god bless your family Scott. She will beat this evil through the strength God gives her. I know the story. I was diagnosed with Stage 2 throat cancer over a year ago, and had surgery and radiation which ended just a year ago right now. Since then I have been scanned and none was seen. I did not let the fear overcome me, in fact, I never even got that feeling of dread. I have the Faith, and it will help Kami heal - that same Faith. She will beat it and live a long happy life and watch her kids grow up, with the help of God. Believe! I'm sure yours and all of our prayers had a lot to do with this diagnosis being early detection. Thank God!

11-Jun-19
Prayers sent from Illinois. Please keep us informed.

11-Jun-19
Praying for the healing powers of Lord to present and working in this family!

11-Jun-19
Prayers sent up for Kami and her family and a full recovery.

11-Jun-19
Prayers from Wyoming.

11-Jun-19
Praying!

11-Jun-19
Prayers from N.C. Forrest

11-Jun-19
More prayers from NC for Kami and family Jeff

12-Jun-19
Prayers sent

12-Jun-19
Prayers for Kami, Family and the Dr.'s who will be treating her!!!

12-Jun-19
Prayers for all involved.

• Sitka Gear