Bowboy 02-Jun-19
leo17 02-Jun-19
JusPassin 02-Jun-19
JusPassin 02-Jun-19
leo17 02-Jun-19
jjs 02-Jun-19
eddie c 02-Jun-19
01-Jun-19
Might be moving to Houston area looking for state club or trad clubs. Also indoor ranges in that area,

01-Jun-19
Might be moving to Houston area looking for state club or trad clubs. Also indoor ranges in that area,

02-Jun-19
Perfect example of an "honest" opinion being a stupid one. "Wanna" make sure logic would be to use a gun - or a drone strike.

02-Jun-19
Better go buy a .444 Marlin to kill that big bad dear quickly there "real man".

02-Jun-19
I'm getting my popcorn and beer!

02-Jun-19
Hey Pat, Have you ever turkey hunted in Alabama?

02-Jun-19
My god Pat you truly are clueless. Way more deer wounded by compounds than trad bows as so many more long shots are taken by so many more hunters. Lots of reasons why many shoot compounds, the primary one being it takes way less practice and dedication and many of today's hunters can't or won't spend the time to become proficient but lethality has never been the issue.

02-Jun-19
Mr. "Pat" has to be a troll, it's the only thing that makes sense.

02-Jun-19
Hey Pat, Have you ever turkey hunted in Alabama?

02-Jun-19
Pat, you need to drudge up the (Ok.) McAllister Armory Traditional Bowhunting study on the wounding rate with compound and traditional, this will give you an unbiased report.

When I read this comment my hair in the back off my neck rises, either to new or clueless in bowhunting, maybe TBM is back.

02-Jun-19
The original poster simply asked where he may contact a traditional club. That doesn't mean he hunts traditional. I know of a club that 2/3rds of it's membership don't hunt, they just enjoy shooting. All of these "poor Hunter" comments may be unnecessary.

• Sitka Gear