YZF-88 20-Jun-19
drycreek 20-Jun-19
Owl 21-Jun-19
Beav 21-Jun-19
Scar Finga 21-Jun-19
GregE 24-Jun-19
Mark Watkins 24-Jun-19
19-Jun-19
Just read the tribute piece in this months Bowhunter very well done and very well deserve.A very nice man and a heck of a hunter.Lewis

19-Jun-19
A true gentleman of our sport. He will be missed

19-Jun-19
Quite a man for sure! Great tribute by Curt and the guys at Bowhunter.

19-Jun-19
I read it. He was a first class guy in all aspects of lift.

19-Jun-19
Classy articles about a top shelf person.

19-Jun-19
Man, I bet I read just about everything he wrote all through my early years of bowhunting. He was one of my main inspirations to head west for elk and muleys. RIP Dwight.

19-Jun-19
A truly great article.

He was inspiring and generous---one of Bowhunting's greatest ambassadors.

He will be missed.....

RIP Dwight:)

19-Jun-19
I've been looking for the magazine to read the article, if anyone spies one pls pm me; I'd like to purchase a few copies of this issue. Dwight was one of my favorite authors.

19-Jun-19
Very well done, enjoyed all the articles.

19-Jun-19
Was sad when he passed... His approach to sharing "our" sport with the world was amazing. He is missed!

19-Jun-19
The Bowhunter TV film tribute was outstanding too.

19-Jun-19
Tribute to him in latest issue of Bugle also.

19-Jun-19
I met him in the 1997 in Yakima WA at a sport show. I bought his hunting mule deer book. He even signed it. Great guy!

Bowhunter magazine did an awesome job pay tribute. Chuck Adams also did an article in Bugle July issue about Dwight.

He was one of the guys I followed and read his articles. I learned a lot from him in his writings.

19-Jun-19
A great guy and friend. As so many of us have noted.

20-Jun-19
I have yet to read the so rightly-deserved tributes, but we would have hearts of flint and eyes of glass not to feel very moved or shed tears when remembering all that Dwight Schuh did for bowhunting and for sharing his very considerable experience with all of us. God rest him and good hunting for the next life.

20-Jun-19
Same as midwest. In my early bowhunting years I devoured his writing, reading his articles multiple times. Will be on the lookout for this issue.

20-Jun-19
Saw Dwight at the SCI show in Minnesota...one of the best seminar speakers I ever saw...captivated the entire audience with reflections of his many Alaskan hunts and shared a wealth of information on how to do it on you own before DIY was the rage it is now. Hell of a writer too, Bowhunter mag just ain't the same without him.

20-Jun-19
#LEGEND

20-Jun-19
Read them all as well. Great tribute.

20-Jun-19
I read a chapter in his Hunting Open Country Mule Deer book last night. Good stuff.

20-Jun-19
I just finished reading mine today. He was, by all accounts, a helluva guy. He certainly gave me lots of enjoyment through the years.

21-Jun-19
Dwight is a favorite. We should all lament and seek to remedy the scarcity of his kind.

21-Jun-19
He was a very humble man and did so much for our sport! Loved reading his articles because he always found a way to express in words the appreciation of the entire hunt and experience and not just the kill.

21-Jun-19
The man was all class, de is missed by all who knew him, either through his writings or being his friend!

RIP Brother!

24-Jun-19
ELK FEVER was my first exposure to Dwight and Larry D. Even with the 'filler silliness' with the pine cone in the boot it was the standard I judged other ELK videos against.

Dave Doran was in Dwight's Hunting Open Country Mule Deer book and video. A friend too soon gone.

Greg

24-Jun-19
#Legendary gentleman bowhunter!

Mark

• Sitka Gear