Bake 20-Jun-19
LKH 20-Jun-19
spikebow 20-Jun-19
PAOH 20-Jun-19
South Farm 21-Jun-19
BowHiker 21-Jun-19
Beartrack 21-Jun-19
20-Jun-19
We are thinking about getting rid of dish, I dont watch much tv but when I do its hunting shows. What is everyone else using besides dish?

20-Jun-19
As long as you have internet and can stream there's a ton of options. YouTube will keep you as busy as you like. We got rid of cable a year or two ago and have never missed it, especially when it comes time to pay the bill. We just have Netflix and Hulu. I get all the outdoor programming I need on YouTube.

20-Jun-19
Hessticles, I've watched hunting shows a number of ways beyond conventional satellite and cable. Amazon Prime and Netflix have quite a few hunting shows as part of their content. That said, the most comprehensive set of outdoor programming I've seen in one place is on the My Outdoor TV app. There are a ton of shows, many of which you'll find on places like the Sportsman's channel or the Outdoor Channel. You can cast the content to a TV with something like Google Chromecast if you desire. You have a to pay a subscription to access all the content, but I'm sure it's quite a bit less than a satellite or cable TV bill runs.

20-Jun-19
Carbontv used to be good. I haven't watched it in a while. When I do watch hunting it's usually random stuff on YouTube of whatever species I'm thinking of about.

20-Jun-19
YouTube

20-Jun-19
Actually lately I havent even watched dish, been hooked on the born and raised YouTube channel, the land of the free series! Some good elk hunting

20-Jun-19
+1 Tanner, between that and Big Fin's channel and some of the other YouTube channels I'm happy as a pig in poo.

20-Jun-19
I only watch two shows: the Born and Raised Youtube videos (free) and Western Hunter television. Western Hunter is awesome but not worth paying extra for a channel since I won't watch anything else. So I buy the Western Hunter DVD every year for $20 and I'm very happy doing it. The cool thing about buying the Western Hunter DVD is that all of the ads are cut out so it truly is a pleasure to watch.

20-Jun-19
No hunting channels on our "cable" package... But I watch YouTube a lot and there are more hunting shows on there than you could ever watch.

20-Jun-19
Another vote for Youtube.

20-Jun-19
If you're an Amazon Prime member, there are lots of options for steaming on their system. You can even upgrade your hunting channels with them for $9.99 a month and get "My Outdoor TV".

20-Jun-19
You Tube. Lot less commercial time.

20-Jun-19
Pretty much only hunting shows I watch is on YouTube as well. Rarely do I watch anything on cable.

20-Jun-19
Amazon Prime offers some of the youtube channels that have great content. I do not watch hunting shows anymore, not the ones that jam the products down your throat anyway which on regular TV is all of them. Go to youtube and watch the kids from the "Hunting Public" great content and very knowledgeable as well! Shawn

20-Jun-19
Youtube! You will grow tired of hunting videos before you run out on Youtube.

20-Jun-19
As previously mentioned, Youtube, Prime, and Netflix are your best bet.

20-Jun-19
YouTube and Netflix I enjoy some of the amateur YouTube channels better than tv anymore

20-Jun-19
We got rid of DISH about 3 months ago, and haven't missed it at all. I don't watch much TV at all, but we use Netflix and Amazon Prime. If I get in the mood for hunting shows there are some on Amazon Prime, and YouTube.

DISH was $135 a month that was just wasted. We barely turned it on.

20-Jun-19
How the Universe works. Baseball and football at times. Cable News. Nova. Nature.

20-Jun-19
If I only had all the time back I wasted watching outdoor shows. I got rid of satellite around 18 months ago and only have an antenna now and I haven’t missed it one bit even though I really thought I would when I did it.

20-Jun-19
Sling tv has the outdoor channel & sportsman channel. Also you tube & amazon prime

21-Jun-19
Just Youtube for me...and only if I get bored enough to sit on the couch and watch somebody else have all the fun.

21-Jun-19
Roku player, streaming you tube. Born and raised outdoors and HUSH are my go to....

21-Jun-19
Would you guys stop with the Youtube already!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up and we'll be paying for it if they think they are that great and valuable!

• Sitka Gear