Box Call 11 23-Jun-19
LINK 23-Jun-19
Bowbender 23-Jun-19
MathewsMan 23-Jun-19
DL 23-Jun-19
COHOYTHUNTER 23-Jun-19
Wapiti Hunter 23-Jun-19
21-Jun-19
Means the days start getting shorter, to me its the unofficial beginning of fall.

21-Jun-19
We think the same way! I always say it is down hill from here.

21-Jun-19
X2

21-Jun-19
35 here this morning and I got snowed on hunting last night. Ready for fall!! Hunt

21-Jun-19
I better check my broadheads again. I had them shooting real good. then I turned down my bow because of shoulder issues. I better make sure they still have the same POI.

21-Jun-19
Random useless knowledge it’s also hike naked day today lol

21-Jun-19
It's 11 weeks until I can hunt deer again... only 11 weeks :) AHHHHHHHH! I'm fine through Turkey season every year... But I've been super busy this year and it really just hit me in the last week or so that the season is almost here. It's a FANTASTIC feeling!

21-Jun-19
Thank God for fishing, or else the wait would be brutal. ;-)

Matt

21-Jun-19
I Sacrificed a goat, I figured why not. What can hurt. Happy summer Solstice !

21-Jun-19
Time to crush walleyes, but yes, i am jacked for fall.

21-Jun-19
Agreed, APauls. The only thing better than catching them, is eating them! Nothing better eating than shore lunch “eyes”

21-Jun-19

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Forgot the pic

21-Jun-19
Shore lunches and heaven are similar I bet!

21-Jun-19

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Walleyes are my favorite but trout come in second as this one did last week. Yea, archery elk just around the corner. my best, Paul

21-Jun-19
Its already "fall" in NoCo. Snowing today, more predicted through the weekend. Bulls should be bugling anytime!

21-Jun-19
Absolutely great time of year.

Preparation, anticipation and then execution.

Enjoy the summer fellas.

21-Jun-19
Crazy, love it...

21-Jun-19
Hell, had to scrape ice off the windshield this morning and now the days are getting shorter????

21-Jun-19
Fall is right around the corner. Only going to be 92 here tomorrow. I envy the weather out west this time of the year.

-Mitch

21-Jun-19
Tell me again, is this Global Warming or Climate Change?

22-Jun-19
The warming causes the cooling. Or the cooling causes the warming. I get mixed up. From October 1 until now is the longest sustained cold period for all of North America in recorded history. Read that last week. The computer models generated from all the taxpayer-funded "studies" never predicted this. "Climate refugees" may be heading south to Mexico if this keeps up!

22-Jun-19
Really?? TURN DOWN THE THERMOSTAT SOME MORE!

22-Jun-19

Billyvanness 's embedded Photo
Billyvanness 's embedded Photo
Little different summer this year. This was yesterday

22-Jun-19
Walked outside to 78 degrees and 87% humidity already this morning. Going to be a nasty one today in SW MO. Come on mid Sept in the mountains...

--Mitch

22-Jun-19
Spring turkey hunt , August Ontario 2 week bear hunt . Bear Hunts for my wife and I consist of running baits, riding ATV , fishing for walleye and brook trout and blueberry picking . We deer hunt here at home in Ohio ,plus our 45 acres in northern Michigan . So summer is not all that long getting our hunting fix.

23-Jun-19
Went to Kroger's and people were actually standing and taking pics or the sunshine.been a long wet dreary spring here in Ohio.

23-Jun-19
I agree with the sentiment but most of the 100+ degree days where I live come in July and August. I prefer to use the autumn equinox as a beginning marker for fall.

23-Jun-19
We've usually had a stretch or two of 90+ days here in southeast PA by now. I'll take this mild weather as long as it lasts. Some of the sunsets are more like fall than early summer.

23-Jun-19

MathewsMan's embedded Photo
MathewsMan's embedded Photo
Days here are at 19 hours of daylight.

10pm feels like 4 back in Colorado where I moved from.

23-Jun-19
Dog days of summer are ahead. Azone hunters in Ca are coming up in July. 100+ degree deer hunting.

23-Jun-19
Was camping near Leadville, CO (aka Leadvegas) this weekend and was snowed on and night time temps in low 30s.. so more like fall equinox not summer solstice

23-Jun-19

Wapiti Hunter's embedded Photo
Summer Solstice at the Colorado Traditional Archers Society High Country Shoot this weekend. 8” of summer on Saturday morning.
Wapiti Hunter's embedded Photo
Summer Solstice at the Colorado Traditional Archers Society High Country Shoot this weekend. 8” of summer on Saturday morning.

• Sitka Gear