GregE 23-Jun-19
Boreal 23-Jun-19
Old School 27-Jun-19
WI Shedhead 27-Jun-19
SaltyB 27-Jun-19
Florida Mike 28-Jun-19
CurveBow 29-Jun-19
22-Jun-19
What an incredible edition with some great stories and tear-jerking articles.

Dwight Schuh was definitely the most genuine and humble bowhunter I ever met. The words that come from the hunters who knew him best were moving.

I usually leave my Bowhunter Magazines that I've read at the barber shop or the lobby of the hospital I work in. I'll be keeping this one.

22-Jun-19
Need to find one...

22-Jun-19
If someone finds a couple pls buy and I will reimburse you!

23-Jun-19
Authentic seems to be the consistent theme. Lost a good one in Dwight

23-Jun-19
Haven't found a copy yet.......

23-Jun-19
Great tribute to a great man.

27-Jun-19
Somehow in my busyness my subscription expired. Went to a local Barnes and Noble and got a copy.

Great tribute to a great man. The world needs more Dwight Schuhs.

-Mitch

27-Jun-19
I’ve saved a lot of his articles and have the life lessons ones framed in my shop. I gave them to my 3 kids and they have some posted at thier desks. We lost a good one. RIP Dwight

27-Jun-19
For years I've been telling my wife how great Dwight was.. This issue of bowhunter came and I noticed her reading it. Soon after she finished reading it, cover-to-cover I might add, she came up to me and said "I understand his greatness in your eyes now." I hope to one day emulate half of the things that he did with half of the honor that he did them with. Truly a hero of mine for as long as I can remember.

28-Jun-19
Dwight had a great testimony, from what I've heard and read I regret not being his friend. Can't say that about many folks. FM

29-Jun-19
I have followed Dwight over the years, but never had the pleasure of meeting him. I have his books and plan to read them again. The issue of Bowhunter was an awesome tribute to a great, humble, God loving man.

RIP Dwight..... >>>>-------->

• Sitka Gear