The last savage 22-Jun-19
WV Mountaineer 22-Jun-19
BigStriper 22-Jun-19
IdyllwildArcher 23-Jun-19
ELKMAN 23-Jun-19
22-Jun-19

Sarge's embedded Photo
Sarge's embedded Photo
You know we all have a few we most likely can count on one hand that are true friends and actually brothers who set a good example in hunting with a Bow and Arrow. Hedgehunter and I have discussed back and forth for years Bowhunting tactics if you will and shared our times in the woods back and forth by short stories about the days hunt we had and what we have learned from them. I especially have enjoyed our discussions about Bows and the methods we use to aim them and sometimes the contorted positions we have taken the game from treestands and from what weird variables we have experienced in the field. I have enjoyed my brother's stories about some of his overseas experiences serving our Country in the Military. The one thing you will notice about the real Warriors is that they usually do not speak about things they did but rather about the sacrifices he saw his brothers and sister make while he served with them in Combat etc. I would like to thank my brother Hedge for the knowledge we have shared about making our own Bows and how we made this or that work or whether it turned out right or we should do something else. As always, I thank all Vets and am proud to have Hedge as a Brother of the Bow!

22-Jun-19
HH reached out to me last week with a PM, and after a few exchanges, I gained a whole new level of respect for the man. Sometimes his posts on here are a little rough around the edges. But he is a bowhunter, a real man, and a hero for what he did for our country.

Sarge, good to see you posting again!

22-Jun-19
Hello brother Jaq! Good to see you brother and yes, Hedge is a Combat veteran and hunter all the way to the bone and wins frequently in the Top competitors at 3D events. He is rough because he lived rough overseas fighting for our freedom to Hunt and enjoy our liberty. My fervent prayer for those who are serving now and in the past. I know a little about fights myself, been in a couple with bullets whizzing by and cannot appreciate enough those who actually did it every day. No wonder we all value the woods and wonder of it all with the arrow gracefully in flight! Blessed to all here, blessed health and fun in the field. Shalom

22-Jun-19
Amen

22-Jun-19
Real men....nothing but respect for all of you warrior's......

22-Jun-19
Did he die or something?

22-Jun-19
I don't think he Died but I haven't seen him on here for a couple of days , I have a lot of respect for people like my good friend HedgeHunter,Sarge and any others that have Served our Country and put their life on the line. My Son also who made 2 trips to Irag as a Marine. Semper Fi

Kurt

23-Jun-19
You and those guys posted on the BGF already though.

Haven't seen Henry, but he posted on the BGF too.

23-Jun-19
Great thread. Thank you to all who have served our country to protect our freedom and way of life. Welcome back Sarge!

This Topic has been locked. Thank you.

• Sitka Gear