Surfbow 11-Jul-19
TrapperKayak 11-Jul-19
White Falcon 11-Jul-19
tinecounter 11-Jul-19
Annony Mouse 11-Jul-19
Joey Ward 11-Jul-19
Zim 12-Jul-19
09-Jul-19
I haven't been able to log into the leatherwall for a couple of weeks? Is it being worked on and I miss the announcement?

09-Jul-19
Just clicked on it and it worked for me.

09-Jul-19
I just jumped from the leather wall to bowsite with no issue. There have been times when I did the same thing and wanted to go back to the leather wall, I could not do so. Generally don't have trouble going back and forth but it does occur.

09-Jul-19
I always have to go to one of the other forums and then go to leatherwall.

10-Jul-19
I always start out on the Leather wall before dropping by here, I've had no problems. But I don't cruise by as often as I did when the CF was up and going.

10-Jul-19
salagi, please....don't mention the unmentionable, we're trying to position for change here

10-Jul-19
I have trouble trying to go right to LW.....but if I go to this page first....then to my state board then LW, I have never had a problem. I visit those 3 anyway so I just use that order.

11-Jul-19
Sometimes the coal truck is held up and their coal-powered server goes down for a short time.

11-Jul-19
So the transition to solar and wind will help?

11-Jul-19
Maybe the hamster didn't get fed... It works for me...

11-Jul-19
What’s leatherwall? “,”

) >>>~~~~><——-< € just kidding!

11-Jul-19
I KEEP CLICKING ON THE CF AND THE SAME MESSAGE KEEPS POPPING UP!!!!!!

11-Jul-19
Pat's working on it! Gonna Make the CF Great Again!.....It's gonna be Fantastic !!

some of the brightest minds are working on it, it gonna be UNbelievaBLE!!!

11-Jul-19
Someone had a sale on exotic leather possibles bags and they all took off to check it out...

11-Jul-19
UNbelievABLE! LOL!

11-Jul-19
d it down 1/2 day for me.

11-Jul-19
Same as DeerMount, have to go to one of the other forums before gaining access Leatherwall.

11-Jul-19
Like David, I cruise by most of the site these days post CF more irregularly . Surprisingly, I found that I had several PMs from days ago on the Leatherwall that I was not informed via the regular PM system. Is the Leatherwall PM set up separate from the rest of the Bowsite? I did notice of late that sometimes the Leatherwall does not open immediately and that I have to go elsewhere to get the link to it to work.

11-Jul-19
Yes, Leatherwall PM is separate from Bowsite PM.

Have to check each site for a PMs.

12-Jul-19
The first time I tried to click on the LW forum some old guy holding a recurve kicked in my front door and yelled at me to keep my compound lovin’ behind off his forum, I wasn’t worthy...been too scared to ever try again.

This Topic has been locked. Thank you.

• Sitka Gear