Slate 15-Jul-19
MarkU 15-Jul-19
drycreek 15-Jul-19
Shawn 15-Jul-19
Caughtandhobble 17-Jul-19
Kevin Dill 17-Jul-19
scentman 17-Jul-19
13-Jul-19
Sometimes life doesn’t work the way you hope it will. As much as I enjoy being in the woods, bowhunting, spending time in the far north, and nourishing my soul....I’m struggling to keep up with the basic things around the house, like yard work and general cleaning. Something needs to change. I’ve given it a lot of thought over the past months, and so sadly I’ve decided to put the following stuff up for sale.

Take a look at the list and see if anything is of interest. I’d appreciate it if you’d avoid the lowball offers, as most of this stuff is in great or almost unused condition.

Vacuum cleaner

Push lawnmower....used once and put away.

Broom and dust pan. (Will not separate.)

Laundry basket

Tide pods....never opened

Selection of sponges and scrub brushes

Half bottle of Windex

Washer & Dryer: local pickup only, but will consider trades for Loggy Bayou or TSS Quadraflex stuff.

Thank you.

13-Jul-19
I’ll send you 50 bucks if you’ll just donate all of it!

13-Jul-19
What flavor are the Tide Pods?

13-Jul-19
I don't need the dustpan. Would you reconsider?

13-Jul-19
I could use the windex!!! Would you take a used scalpel blade in trade??? It was only use once to gut a Muley!!

13-Jul-19
Good thing you aren’t selling the snow blower, as I would buy it for my wife. HA!!

Nice click bait Kevin.

13-Jul-19
Put in the yard for free!Wife will bring it back in!

13-Jul-19
Hahaha. You had me going

13-Jul-19
LMAO!

13-Jul-19
You may be exaggerating the “much sorrow” line a bit trying for the sympathy sales.

13-Jul-19
Do you have a picture of the laundry basket?

14-Jul-19
Probably has some recycled toilet paper for sale

14-Jul-19
Lmao that’s too funny!!

14-Jul-19
Come on guys let's show some compassion. I'm trying to unload a couple of loggy bayou stands. My wife could use that stuff. Hopefully she'd know what to do with it lol

14-Jul-19
haha....good one!

14-Jul-19
Kevin, I recently had an old snow mobile sled, a dozen old mallard duck decoys and a very heave logging chain. I made up a sign, ie, 'FREE, TAKE THESE HOME, and placed it on the road with the stuff. All gone within the day. Hey! can't hurt and when it was gone, the sorrow was also gone. Paul

14-Jul-19
Had me going for a second or two... Thanks for the laugh.

14-Jul-19
I thought someone died. Glad this is what it was.

14-Jul-19
I'd like to add that I've got a leaf blower, rake, weed eater, and wheel barrow. These seem to be the items that interfere with hunting season the most for me.

14-Jul-19
He's just trying to make money for his next moose hunt in AK.

14-Jul-19
Thank you Kevin Dill you have made my day. Nothing like a little laughter to start the day.

14-Jul-19

14-Jul-19
"Buck up!"

Says the man hiding behind a fake identity. lol

14-Jul-19
I got a brand new broom never used will you take it in on a trade?

14-Jul-19
I put an old lawnmower out to the curb with a "FREE" sign on it and it sat there for a week. So I put a "$100" sign on it and it was gone the next morning.

14-Jul-19
I have a TSS Quadraflex bow R.H. I'll trade you for the dryer. I need the tub to make a fire pit.

dgb

14-Jul-19
If you get rid of the washer and dryer, how are you going to clean your hunting clothes?!

14-Jul-19
That is good. What attorney do I need to contact in order to use this?

14-Jul-19
Kevin we both live in SE Ohio. Trust me just place items at the edge of your driveway and the road before you go to bed. When you wake up it will be gone.

14-Jul-19
That cracked me up, especially when t-Roy asked what flavour on the tide pods!

14-Jul-19
Maybe I will start to clean up some things in my life as well, I’ll trade you half a bottle of whiskey for your half a bottle of windex....

14-Jul-19
I too was in such despair 5 years ago that I had to get rid of all my lawn care tools, machines and products. I feel better now though.

15-Jul-19
;-)

15-Jul-19
What flavor are the Tide Pods?!?!?

15-Jul-19
Great post......

15-Jul-19
Funny stuff. I feel like the Bowsite community "gets" me :) My family think I'm nuts, but I do have them trained not to schedule anything in September or November :)

15-Jul-19
LOL! Didn't see this one coming........................................... ;-)

15-Jul-19
Looking for any TRADES???

15-Jul-19
This is why i check Bowsite daily!!! Thanks Kevin

15-Jul-19
Made my day! Thanks for the laugh...I too might think about selling those things to pay for my moose hunt this fall.

15-Jul-19
Lmao

15-Jul-19
Kevin, Kevin, Kevin.

I can give you a reference for a good therapist . Sometimes you just have to seek a little help.

15-Jul-19
I could use that push lawnmower, I saw my wife sit down for a couple hours today. She coulda been mowing.......

15-Jul-19
WTF!! LMFAO!! Shawn

17-Jul-19
I am glad everything is okay. I thought maybe something happened and you weren't going to take us hunting with you anymore :)

17-Jul-19
Gents....thank you. My wife and daughter caught wind of this and intervened. Their love and concern helped convince me to not sell the items I had listed. I didn't quite realize the sentimental value of our old wicker laundry basket and dented clothes dryer. I admitted to being pretty insensitive and apologized. Everything is fine and my wife is happy for me.

Anyway, I'd like to hang around and express my appreciation but the dog needs a bath and I've got some tile to re-grout. It's all good.

17-Jul-19
I may graciously wire you the sum of $50,000 for all items listed... but most gracious Mr. Dill I must ask of you to give me little information so I may forward money to you account... :o)

• Sitka Gear