itshot 24-Jul-19
BIG BEAR 24-Jul-19
JL 24-Jul-19
'Ike' (Phone) 24-Jul-19
BIG BEAR 24-Jul-19
BIG BEAR 25-Jul-19
Franzen 25-Jul-19
23-Jul-19
So I had several fellow BS members reach out to me on my Unit 2 tag. I thought that the PM would end up being saved, but sadly it appears that BS only saves messages for 30 days? Or am I missing something? Do I need to pay membership for storage?

Thanks a ton...

23-Jul-19
Nope, they disappear. Too bad, it's hurt on a number of occasions. I'd complain, but then it's tough to complain about things you don't pay for :)

23-Jul-19
Now that I know this I am going to start taking screen shots of the content.

23-Jul-19
I just create a new e-mail and copy/paste it to myself and save it if it's something that I'll want in the future.

23-Jul-19
Oh! it’s the internet and computers it’s saved somewheres.

Yes saved 30 days-only , doesn’t matter if have the premium Elite post more than twenty times membership or not.

23-Jul-19
figured that out the hard way myself. screenshots are a good idea

23-Jul-19
I copy and paste them into a Word Doc so I can save.

23-Jul-19
Thanks all. I had no idea how it worked...

23-Jul-19
Yep. Copy and save to a word file.

23-Jul-19
Area 51

23-Jul-19
Seems a few things disappear around here.

23-Jul-19
And people...

23-Jul-19
LOL! : )

23-Jul-19
Thanks (grossklw and coelker ) for bringing this up and for the solution for me. I can now just hit " share " on my tablet and email myself the thread I want........badbull

23-Jul-19
I tried to PM Hedgehunter. No luck.

23-Jul-19
Sadly, with the demise of the CF, many lost contact with virtual friends. Those with whom you communicate regularly would be much better off sharing email addresses. As mentioned, there are numerous ways to save those important PMs.

24-Jul-19
The only way you'll see them again is if you run for office.

24-Jul-19
I miss the usefulness of the CF to touch base on various topics. Many BS members here are also NRA members or supporters. Last week I posted an article with new info regarding the ongoing NRA dilemma. Something happened and it either never posted or was deleted....I'm not sure what happened....not a big deal though. Personally, I hope some variation of the CF returns to discuss "campfire" type topics. Yes it can be contentious in the CF and that can be controlled if desired, but you can also learn alot that you wouldn't learn in the other forums. My humble 2 cents on that.

24-Jul-19
mouse and jl, agreed

24-Jul-19
We should be hearing about the new changes any time now. It said in the coming weeks.

24-Jul-19
JTV....it's not just politics but any useful topic that could be shared should have a "go to" place to post it.

24-Jul-19
I heard it’ll be a ‘safe room’...

24-Jul-19
Keep the politics and religion out of it..... A place to post more important stuff like fishing is nice.

25-Jul-19
Ain’t gonna happen.

25-Jul-19
Pat actually has a ransom on recovered PMs if you are willing to pony up...

• Sitka Gear